Ep 3: House of Evolution (Part 1)

Edited - Lyishence

http://outfit-ideas.weebly.com/uploads/2/9/4/7/29471631/7733932_orig.jpg

"Eventually, his experiments shifted to human subjects-"

"This is taking too long!" Saitama yelled annoyed. Yeah it is.

"...Huh!" The gorilla says confused as sweat drips down his face.

"What's this got to do with me? You're just trying to act cool again." Saitama says leaning into the gorilla. The gorilla bows his head in shame.

"Just get to the point, okay?" Saitama says with a menacing face.

"My master is a busy man. Summarize it in 20 words or less." Genos says also with a menacing face.

"G-Genos, Saitama, don't scare the poor guy." I whisper, seeing the gorilla feel uneasy.

"...I-I'm sorry." He mutters again.

"So, in other words, my boss has become very curious about your body." The gorilla says.

"I'm not interested in dudes." Saitama says with an angry face.

"Umm... Saitama, I don't think--" I muttered to him.

"I think you misunderstood, Master. He plans to use your body, which surpasses normal human limitations, for his research on evolution. If we don't do something, I'm sure he'll try again." Genos explains looking down.

"We cannot allow him a free hand. Our move should be to attack him." Genos says again. I look at Saitama for an answer and see a determined face on him.

"Sure, let's go." Saitama says walking away.

"Saitama wait!" I yelp in surprise and jog up to him.

"Huh? Now?!" I hear Genos stutter out.

"Yeah, there's a sale on tomorrow. Can't do it then." Saitama says getting out a pink slip of paper.

"Master!" I hear Genos say. I look back to see Genos walk back over to the gorilla and talks to him, I continue walking with Saitama.

"I didn't think we'd be running the whole way." Genos says while running next to us. My body was bumping each time as Saitama was running with me on his back. I blush because he was holding me protectively.

"How else are we gonna get there?" Saitama mutters back.

"I was sure you could fly or something." Genos says.

"Humans don't fly Genos."

"Humans can't fly, you know." Saitama and I answer at the same time. I yelp as a feel like my body floating as the boys jump up on rocks and take a huge jump as we start flying in the air. Saitama lands gracefully on to the ground still holding me.

"We're here." Genos muttered.

"Ummm... Saitama, you can put me down now," I mutter in his ear, very shyly.

"Oh, sorry (Reader)." Saitama replies as he gently leans back and I place my feet onto the ground.

"This is the place the Gorilla told us of." Genos said aloud.

I stare wide-eyed at the height of the building.

"Woah!" I gasp out.

"So this is..." Saitama starts.

"...The 'House of Evolution'." Genos finishes.

"One, two, three, four, five, six... Looks like it's about eight stories high--" Saitama said counting the stories on the houses. I see Genos move in the corner of my left eye, I turn to see Genos get down and his hands electrifying. I gasp as a loud explosion was next. I yelp in fright as dust and smoke was flying everywhere, I feel my body get pull into another. I shut my eyes to block out the dust.

"Uh... what was that all of a sudden?" I hear Saitama mumble above from me.

I lift up my face from his chest and blush.

"Yes. I decided it would be most efficient to destroy them all in one swoop." Genos stated, I turn around gasping at the sight. A huge blast was in the middle of the terrain like a semi circle.

"Well, it's true but... We could have at least seen what the bad guys in store for us. That was kind of mean." Saitama explains disappointed, but I pat his chest in comfort. Saitama looks down at me and gives me a short smile. The three of us start walking through the burnt ground. A few minutes pass as the boys walk to this door on the ground. Saitama bends down and lifts it up with ease.

"Looks like there's a basement." Saitama says as we all walk down the stairs.

"This basement is huge!" Saitama says randomly.

"I'm getting kind of fired up." Saitama says with monotone. Genos stops walking and I walk straight into his back.

"What's wrong Genos?" I say to him.

"Huh?" Saitama says, as he stops walking turning back towards us.

"I sense living beings deeper in..." Genos gasps.

"Master, (Reader), two of them are approaching." Genos stutters out.

I could hear glass smashing ahead of us, and I hear heavy thumbs coming our way. Everything was a blur as I saw Genos fly out of my vision. I gasp in fear. I saw a huge creature in front of me. It was staring down at me, smirking. My legs start to shake. I slowly turned my head to see Genos in the concrete wall. Oh my God! Lord protect me.

"Hey..." Saitama mutters. I feel a shadow cover my body and I look up jumping in fright at the creature. He was much closer this time. The creature smirks and salutes with confidence.

"I am Carnage Kabuto!" the beast yells.