Ep 11 & 12: Saitama

http://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/888x658/public/images/2014/GALLERY/111714-holiday-outfits-1-888_1.jpg?itok=b_siltpw

I gasp awake and my eyes shot open. I take in breathy gasps as I look at my surroundings. I was somewhere dark but I could see a cracked line with light shining through. I get up to move only for my leg to be pulled back, I gasp in pain. I look back down to see my left leg under debris and I grip my thigh to pull it out only for it to slip. I scream in frustration and I lift myself up a bit to look outside the cracked line. I could still see the massive ship in view, sort of alien like.

"Someone, help!" I scream with my life. But I hear no response making my heart race in fear. I attempt a second true in getting my leg out of the debris but hear things being moved. I quickly hurry to get me leg out again but the darkness was soon taken away making me gasp in fear and freeze. I could feel the person getting closer and I shut my eyes. I hear things being moved again and the pressure from my left leg is removed making me gasp and open my eyes. I quickly turn around to see Saitama with a concerned look.

"(Reader)..." Saitama says with a sad voice getting down and picking me up from the floor and hugging me.

"Saitama..." I gasp out and I start crying hugging him around his neck. We stay like this for a few seconds and he releases me holding my shoulders.

"(Reader) listen to me. You have to go to the Association Headquarters, ok? You'll be safe there, they will protect you." Saitama explained with a serious tone.

"What are you going to do?" I said looking him in the eyes. Wiping away my tears.

"I'm going to take down that ship..." he whispers. I gasp and grab his biceps.

"Saitama you can't! What happens if you can't defeat them! What happens if you don't come back!" I yell at him, my lip starts trembling in fear. I start crying again.

"(Reader), I'm going to be ok, I need you to be ok." He whispers softly to me.

"Saitama plea--" I was cut off by something making me gasp in surprise. Saitama's hand was on the back of my head holding me in place as he kisses me softly on the lips. I quickly close my eyes melting into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He quickly pulls away giving me a smirk.

"I'll be home before dinner." He whispers and he bends down and jumps into the air towards the ship and I gasp.

"Saitama!" I scream for him reaching out for him.

"Please be ok..." I whisper clenching my sweater.

I start walking in a direction until I see a large truck pull up near me. Three people jump out of the vehicle.

"Ma'am are you alright!" a guy dressed in yellow with blonde air grabs my forearms and starts leading me toward the truck and up the ramp.

"I'm fine, just a bit sore." I said taking a seat in the vehicle. A few minutes pass as the vehicle starts and takes off leaving me sitting in silence as the destruction of City A passes by me.

After hours of medical attention and other need of help I was finally able to return home. I open the door to our apartment only to be greeted by Genos and Saitama sitting down and watching television. I gasp and cry running towards Saitama and jumping on top of him. Yelping in surprise he makes us both tumble to the ground. I giggle and start cuddling him feeling his arms wrap around my waist burying his face into my neck.

"Your home..." I whisper croakily. I sit back up and he grabs my face in both of his hands pulling my face close to his.

"I love you, (Reader)..." Saitama whispers softly to me and I gasp crying out happy tears and I smile.

"I always have..." he says again making me smile in happiness jumping onto him again. I give him a kiss and he returns it and I pull away.

"I love you too, Saitama." I whisper softly cuddling into him as he holds me in front of him. I close my eyes falling asleep to the sound of the television and Saitama's gentle breathing and his steady heartbeat.

I love you (Reader), I always have...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'm so sad it finished T_T

I bet you guys gonna be crying with me too.

But guess what...

I can carry on this series if you like :D

Just message me (or comment) scenarios of what (Reader) would like to be in with Saitama.

Thank you all so much for the comments, the votes, the reads, just... just EVERYTHING!!

Thank you 

Lyishence :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------