Ep 8 & 9: Letters

http://women-outfits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Plus-Size-outfit-Neutral-Winter.jpg

"Master... You have moved up to rank 2 in Class C. You are on the verge of entering Class B!" I heard Genos say from the kitchen. I was hanging sheets onto the edge of the balcony to air dry it. Finishing my task I walk back inside to see Saitama still reading his manga.

"Class B, huh? That means I won't have any more weekly hero quotas, right?" Saitama said confirming it.

"Yep!" I said with a smile.

"Correct." Genos said with me until our conversation was interrupted by a Genos's phone ringing.

"Oh, excuse me..." Genos said answering the call and walking into the hallway.

"Hello? City J? It is a bit far. Are there no competent heroes nearby?" Genos voice fades.

"Busy guy..." Saitama mutters closing his manga. I hummed agreeing. Watching as Saitama picked up the remote and turned the television on.

"Several monsters calling themselves the 'Clan of the Seafolk' have appeared in City J and are attacking anyone in sight. His extreme fatigue and pain are apparent; a prompt response from the Hero Association is desperately needed."

"That's terrible, no one's helping him..." My voice dies down as I notice the silence in the apartment. I turn around to see no Genos or Saitama in the room and I sigh returning my attention back to the television, having this weird feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen while the guys are gone.

I walk in between Genos and Saitama carrying a bag in each hand full of fresh food. We were walking down our street when I heard a buzzing sound; I look up to see a mini drone.

"Hey, what's that?" Saitama muttered as the little drone landed.

"Is it the mail." Genos casually said. Well he's done his homework I thought, since he seems to know so much about the Hero Association.

The drone unclips the bottom and flies away.

"The post office cannot come here so the drone now delivers the mail." Genos answered again.

"The post office's drone?" Saitama questioned.

"No, it belongs to the Hero Association." Genos said.

"The public sends these to the heroes much like fan letters." Genos said taking a look inside the box.

"Seriously? Are they're any for me?" Saitama said a bit excited.

"There is--" Genos said picking a letter with Saitama's name written on it.

"Let's go in and open it Saitama!" I said excited to see the comments he would be receiving from killing that se monster the other day.

We all sat down and looked at the comments Genos and Saitama have received from fans or people. I turned to see Genos's face turn pale and I crawl up behind him to see the letter he was staring at.

Mr. Genos, I've been a huge fan of yours since I first laid eyes on you! I think you are a true hero. I even joined your fan club! I'm just crazy about you!

I instantly burst out laughing after reading the letter that some girl (or guy) has sent Genos holding my stomach as tears start forming in my eyes.

"It's not funny (Reader)..." Genos muttered with embarrassment.

"Oooo, Genos got a girlfriend." I said doing breathy giggles. I focus my attention to Saitama's letter he had just opened and I gasp.