Ep 4: Speed-o'-Sound Sonic?

Lyishence - Edited

http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/paige-shorts-outfit.png

I turn on the tap and patiently wait for the water to fill the glass. I switch it off thinking it was enough. I lift the glass to my lips and scull the water to feel it sooth my throat. I look over to Saitama and see that he's sprawled out on his futon, snoring loudly as a bubble balloon was above his nose. I tried not to laugh at his snoring. That was until a scream occurred...

"Don't come asking to play rock, scissors and paper with a booger on your finger!" Saitama yelled. I stand there shocked as I then hear a loud smash in front of my feet. I just realized I dropped my glass.

"A dream?" Saitama sighed in relief.

"Oh! morning (Reader)." Saitama bluntly said, then points at me.

"You might want to clean that up." He answered again.

"Huh? Ah, right!" I stuttered out loudly, rummaging through the cupboards to find a dustpan. After embarrassing myself I clumsily grab the dust pan and sweep up the shattered glass. I slide it into the bin and I hear Saitama turn on the TV.

"The terrorist group responsible for the riots call themselves the Paradisers." The woman said in a serious tone.

I turn around and gasp in shock. I bumped into Saitama. I felt warmth fill my cheeks blushing from his firm chest. I look up and he side steps to the sink to get his toothbrush and a cup of water. I could only watch what he was doing. He starts brushing his teeth. I hear him gargle and spit out the tooth paste mixed with saliva.

"Also, the group member all have shaven heads, making them quite intimidating." The lady finished in the TV. I made a pfft sound and I quickly cover my mouth. I slowly turn my head to see Saitama giving the television a menacing look and I flinch from this. I turn back to look at the TV and almost laugh at the images being shown, big eyebrows, squirrel teeth, butt chins and majority had hilarious facial features.

"What?" I said giggling and Saitama muttered next to me. I look at him and he's biting his bottom lip viciously.

"Saitama?" I said a bit concerned, but he didn't hear me as he ran out of the mini kitchen pulling off his shirt. I yelp in embarrassment. Then he took of his pants making my face radiate heat. Saitama scrambles putting his hero costume on, I could tell he was struggling so I quickly made my way over to him and grab the top part of the costume near his hips. Blushing, I pull the costume up and near his shoulders. He quickly puts his arms in and I put the front together, zipping it up to his collarbone. He breaks away from me and rushes to the front door, pulling his red boots on his feet and clipping on his white cape. I slowly walk over to his form and he finally gets up smashing his fists together.

"I'm gonna smash them!" he says with a serious tone.

"S-Saitama, don't die ok?" I speak softly and chuckle softly. Saitama turns around and firmly places his hands on my shoulders. I don't blush from the contact but how close his face was.

"(Reader)..." Saitama whispers. He moves closer to my face and I shut my eyes not knowing what to do, I feel a soft pair of lips on my forehead. I instantly open my eyes to see Saitama halfway out of the door.

"I'll be back before dinner!" he shouts the door slams shut. I hear his footsteps echo as he makes his way down the stairs. I sigh, as I didn't have anything to do for the day but move my stuff into Saitama's apartment. For the first few weeks finding a job wasn't easy and I had to try and pay the rent. But guess what? The land owner was saying a couple decided to buy my place instead. With luck I already had a Diploma in Beauty Therapy so that was good in maintaining money for myself. I decided to start a small business in my apartment earning a few cash every now and then, although it didn't work out. But Saitama was happy enough for me to move in but in exchange I have to cook him food, funny enough agreeing to his deal. I walk out of the apartment leaving the door open and walk into my own and proceeding to move my stuff into his.

"Speed-o'-Sound Sonic? Who is that?" Genos said confused.

"And who could possess such a redundant name?" He said again.

"Dunno. He suddenly appeared, declared we were rivals, and took off.

"This is a nuisance; I could get rid off him." Genos said in a serious tone.

"Well, you're hardly different." Saitama muttered.

"Actually, why are you here again? Go home. It's no like we're related." Saitama said annoyed.

"Saitama, don't say that to Genos. He is your student after all." I giggle still swirling the curry in the pot. I thought butter chicken would be the best option for tonight, since it wasn't too hard to make. I hear the pot for the rice ring as it finished.

"I know that but why does he have to be here all the time." Saitama grumbled towards me.

"Because he loves you~" I said in a teasing tone.

"(R-Reader)!" Saitama said blushing in embarrassment, but his face turns into a menacing one.

"I'm now aware of a serious problem and am reeling from shock. So I beg you, go home for today." I heard Saitama say to Genos; I looked at his head to see beads of sweat coming down from them.

"A serious problem?" Genos said confused.

"Saitama? What happened today while you were gone?" I said in scolding tone.

"What could cause a problem for someone as great as you? Please share with me and (Reader)." Genos said surprised.

"Yeah, Saitama!" I teased leaning over the kitchen counter. I could see the seriousness posture in Saitama. Fingers interlocked with each other over his mouth as he stares hard downwards. I could feel the tension build up from the silence Saitama was giving us, I could hear the curry boil lightly and I tend to it immediately turning off the stove.

"No one knows who I am." Saitama mutters.

The silence enters the room. I turn towards Saitama shocked and I instantly start laughing, clapping my hands a couple of time. I heard Genos gasp in surprise from this news.

"It's been three years since I first became a hero. I've defeated many monsters and evil organizations during that time. I've never heard of any other heroes doing as much as me. Everyone in the world should know me by now! Isn't it weird that I don't have any fans or anything?! You know what he said to me today? 'Never heard of you'." Saitama said with a serious act. I walk over to him, while wiping the tears in my eyes. I crouch down next to him and rub his back it up and down, comforting him.

"Plus, everyone in town took me for a terrorist. They've all forgotten how I beat those monsters for them!" Saitama said hanging his head down in defeat, as I continue to comfort him with my actions and soft words of encouragement.

"Wait... Master!" Genos said aloud.

"Huh?" I said looking up and so does Saitama.

"Are you listed with the Hero Registry?" Genos said.

The boys soon got out Saitama's computer and searched for the Hero Association.

"Take a test at any local branch of the Hero Association, if you score better than the cut-off, you'll be registered into the Registry and be officially called a hero... Saitama this is defiantly what you need!" I said excited hugging his neck from behind.

"I had no idea." Saitama said ashamed.

"Genos, are you registered?" Saitama said.

"No, I feel no need to." Genos said bluntly.

"Then why don't you two register!" I said all excited, hugging them both around the shoulders and close to me.

Unknown to clueless (Reader), was the males' enjoying the soft closeness of your breasts.

"Let's register! Register with me and I'll make you my disciple." Saitama said all happy and blushing on my left.

"Let's go!" Genos said blushing on my right.

"Are you guys ok? You look a bit red?" I said looking down at their faces.

"Yeah..." they both breathed out.