Ep 10: Class S Heroes

http://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/888x658/public/images/2014/GALLERY/111714-holiday-outfits-1-888_1.jpg?itok=b_siltpw

"It goes something like that." Bang said after doing his stunning performance of his fighting style. I smile and give him applause.

"Ah, thank you (Reader)." Bang said in a grouchy voice and smiling. Bang then turns to us three.

"Want to try? You both look like quick learners. I bet you'll get the hang of it in no time." He said to Saitama and Genos.

"Is this the cool thing you said you wanted to show us? A sales pitch? I'll pass. You do it, Genos." Saitama said bluntly.

"No, I will pass too. What I seek is not the art of self-defense, but absolute destructive power." Genos explained to Saitama.

"You punks!" the boy screams in front of me making me yelp in surprise.

"You dare mock our fighting style?! I, Charanko, the top disciple, challenge you--" The boy leapt forward to Saitama and Genos but Genos grabbed him by the neck making him gasp in surprise.

"I give up!" he quickly says as he drops to the ground.

"Is he really your best?" Genos said.

"Yeah..." Bang muttered looking down.

"You seem a bit unsure Bang..." I said.

"I heard your dojo was full of skilled fighters." Genos said.

"Well, one of my disciple went wild. He beat my most skilled students so badly they're all out of commission. The rest got scared and quit." Bang explained and I got up onto my feet.

"What was his name?" I said curious before Saitama could speak.

"Garo..." Bang said looking up.

"He was my top disciple at the time, but I gave good beating and expelled him."

"You must pack a punch, old man." Saitama said all excited.

"Hey! This is the famed hero 'Silverfang'! Class S hero, rank 3.He toys with opponents as he flows like water, then delivers a blow like a raginging river smashing huge rocks! A master of martial arts!" The boy yelles.

"You only became a hero recently, right? You'll regret taking Master Bang lightly!"

"Enough, Charanko! Do not disgrace us. Saitama is many times stronger than me."

"Master, you can't be serious..."

"Mr. Silverfang! The Association sent me. An emergency summons has been issued to all Class S heroes! Please come to Association Headqueaters." A random man said in a breathy voice, he was in a business suit and was sweating.

"Oh! Is that you, Mr. Genos? Since all Class S heroes have been summoned, please come too." The man panicked.

"Is it threat level Dragon?" Genos said in a serious voice. I could feel my heart beat quickly as this man needed all Class S heroes if it was urgent.

"Here we go... Charanko, look after the dojo." I could hear bang say to Charanko as he started walking out of the dojo.

"If Class S is being summoned, they may need your help too, Master. Will you go?" Genos said to Saitama and I look up to see Saitama's face turn serious.

"I will... since I got nothing to do." Saitama said.

"I will also come, Genos." I said but he turned to me.

"I disagree, (Reader) you will be put in great danger." Genos said giving me a look of concern. I look down at my feet but then an idea popped into my head.

"I'll go shopping while you go to the Association." I said smiling. Genos and Saitama give each other a look but then nod their heads in agreement.

I was walking across the path until a hear a woman and child gasping making other people copy in the process. I look up and turn my head in the direction the other citizens were facing only to see smoke emitting from the Association Headquarters making me gasp. I see a explosion hit the Association making me gasp again wondering if Genos and Saitama were ok. I was about to run back to the Association only for the light from the sun to disappear. I slowly look up to see a large ship over the Earth; I stare at it in fear. But then a bright purple light clouded my vision.