Ep 3: House of Evolution (Part 2)

Edited - Lyishence

http://outfit-ideas.weebly.com/uploads/2/9/4/7/29471631/7733932_orig.jpg

"We got a combat experimentation room. Let's do this in there." He growls with confidence pointing behind him.

"Huh?!" I gasped out confused. I raise a confused eyebrow.

"You turned Genos into a piece of modern art. Fight's on!" Saitama says with attitude.

"Wait Saitama?!" my voice drifts as the pair Saitama and the Carnage Kabuto run down the dark tunnel. I felt my shoulders shiver. I squeak and look behind me. Nothing was there.

"I got a bad feeling about this." I yelp out as Genos was nowhere to be seen. I spin in a full circle trying to find him. I sigh in exhaustion and I lightly jog in the direction of Saitama and Carnage Kabuto.

I see a light in the distant approaching and I start to slow down. I gasp for breath. I freeze in fright as I see a body leaning on the edge of the wall near my right. Genos slumps down from his body being damaged.

"Genos, are you ok?" I gasp and rush over to him, holding onto his left arm. He suddenly lifts up his head and rushes forward making my skirt lift up a little and I gasp rushing my hands down to hold it down. I look up to see explosions; Genos was attacking Carnage Kabuto with his fire while running around him. Then I see him jump with his right arm up.

"You fool!" Carnage Kabuto's voice echoes in the large white room. Genos resumes to attack Carnage Kabuto multiple times with his fists. Suddenly Genos gets punched by Carnage Kabuto sending him flying into Saitama's arms. I see Saitama place Genos on the floor. Genos then fires a large blast of fire towards Carnage Kabuto, he manages to backfire the inferno with his breath towards the pair of men.

"Genos! Saitama!" I scream gasping in fear. My eyes widen at Genos sudden change of hair, as it was now an Afro. I quickly cover my mouth trying not to laugh.

"What's the hold up? Let's go! Bring everything you've got." Carnage Kabuto yells, taunting Saitama and Genos. I suddenly see Saitama get up with his serious face on.

"Oh, I see it. I see it! You're supposed to be strong." Carnage Kabuto says pointing at Saitama.

"Don't disappoint me now. You're this place's ultimate weapon, right? You're clearly not the same as the guys from this morning. Look at you, just oozing with confidence." Saitama says seriously, Carnage Kabuto smirks and rushes past him and behind him. He lets out an uneasy sound, he jumps and flies back onto the other side of the room, I could see he looks uneasy.

"He just backed off? Carnage Kabuto?!" a man said. I turn to look on my left to see a guy with dark hair and glasses. Blood from his head and he was gripping his shoulder. He was staring at the scene that is occurring in front of me. I didn't want to see if he's ok, looks like a mad scientist.

"You bastard! How the hell did you get that strong?!" Carnage Kabuto yelled towards him. I stare at Saitama. He sacrificed everything for three years, and I was there for him. I was worried that it might break him, but he continued.

"Genos, you listen carefully too." Saitama says to Genos, making him gasp.

"I'd like to know too." The mysterious man said in the middle of the room. How the hell did he get there?

"Huh? Who are you?" Saitama says confused.

"I am Dr. Genus." He said proudly.

"Well, fine. Listen up." Saitama says.