Friends? Alright!

Normal POV:

It's been a week in Korea and we finally have a place and jobs. I love the freedom I have gotten. Megan isn't always dragging me around with her so I can explore on my own. I went to my job. I loved it. I delivered food. At first it was hard since I didn't know Seoul very well but I've gotten it down. I love that I have seen all around Seoul just by working.

"Sarah I have a delivery for you... It's to this address." He said handing me a paper and then he got close to my ear..."Its Big Hits Entertainment."

"Ok... I'll be back soon!" I said taking the food. I started biking towards my destination. I wonder who ordered food....There was enough for several people. I got there within several minutes. Biking through Seoul was amazing! I grabbed the food and walked to the door.

"Hello... I have a food delivery." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Ok..." she got on the phone and then talked to me again. "They will be here in a minute." It really wasn't that long until someone came up to me.

"Please follow me." He said and I walked behind him. We walked to a room and he opened the door for me. I walked in to 4 guys. I recognized one instantly and kept my head low. Seriously was this some test...like yes you think he's cute so you get to see him but don't think any other thoughts. Its torcher.

"Hello"

"Please give them their food." The guy who brought me here said. I pulled one order out and read off what it was.

"That's V's" said the guy

"Um... who's that?" I asked and they all looked at me like I was crazy, except one....I think he realized it was me. V raised his hand and I set it in front of him.

"Sorry." I whispered and he smiled at me and said

"It's ok...just surprising."

Again I had this problem with the other two Jin and Jimin. Once I gave those two there's I went and put Jungkooks food in front of him. After I set it down he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and saw that he was already looking at me.

"Want to join us?" He asked... What?!?!? Why would he ask me that????

"I can't....I have to go back to work." I said quietly

"Oh" is all he said and he let go of my hand.

"Alright let's go I'll pay you on the way out." I walked away and followed the guy. He paid me and I told him I would return for the plates later and to leave them outside. I left the building and got on my bike and went straight back to work. Jungkook....hmmmmm.....he was starting to grab my interest. NO!!!!!! He's a celebrity...I can't fall for him!!! I can be a fan and that's all....right.... I thought about it all the way back to work.

Jungkooks POV:

We had ordered food and when the person walked in I didn't think much until I heard that they didn't know who V was. It had to be her. I was looking at her now. Who else wouldn't know us? I waited for her to give me my food. Once she set down my food and was about to walk away I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. I wanted to know her...and before I could stop myself it spilled out.

"Want to join us?" What am I say? The manager is going to kill me....I could tell she was confused, but she declined and went back to working. Once she left the room the guys started asking questions.

"Was that the girl from last week?" Jimin asked

"Yea."

"Wow she really doesn't know us...that's actually refreshing." V said