Epilogue

Alright we are at the end of this story. Thank you to all that have read this. I hope y'all enjoyed it!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

"I hope I can surprise him." I said as I got off the plane.

"Welcome to South Korea please enjoy your stay" the lady over the intercom said. I smiled. I wanted to go right to the Dorm but I wasnt sure if he was there. I turned my phone on and was flooded with messages.

My Kookie: Baby! It's been 2 weeks! Why aren't you picking up my calls?

My Kookie: Why aren't you answering me?

My Kookie: Sarah!!!!

My Kookie: Your being mean to me! Are you not coming back to Korea because I haven't had time to talk? Do you hate me?

My Kookie: I love you and Im worried please message me asap...

My Kookie: Sarah.....

My Kookie:  Please just stay with me.

Man this guy kills me. I laughed and text him.

Me: I'm sorry Jungkookie I was busy trying to sell the house and my phone broke and I had it get a new one. What are you doing now?

I didn't have to wait long.

My Kookie: My line worked again!

Me: huh?

My Kookie: you know. Can We talk on the phone?

Me: not yet....where are you?

My Kookie: I'm at the dorm, we got some free time and I wanted to play some video games and call you.

Me: Ok give me like 15 minutes and we can talk is that good?

My Kookie: Yup sounds good! I love you

Me: I love you too babe

Now I could easily surprise him.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'll follow you shortly. I just have to finish getting rid of the stuff in the house and the house itself."

"But what if that takes forever?" he pouted.

"Wait for me ok?" I said kissing his lips.

"Forever." he smiled and kissed me back. I watched him leave once again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I really thought the house was gonna sell fast but it didn't. Thankfully my father helped me sell it. Otherwise I would have probably been there longer. He could tell I just wanted to leave. I quickly jumped out of the taxi and grabbed my bag. I had sent most of my things to Megan before so I didn't have much on me. I ran to the door and knocked. I waited there. I was ready to jump on him when I saw him. The door unlocked and opened. But the one who opened the door wasn't Kookie. It was Jin.

"Sarah?" he questioned.

"Shh I'm here to surprise Kookie."

"Oh okay. He's in the living room playing a game right now."

"Awesome." I quietly walked in and took my shoes off. I walked into the living room and saw him playing so intensely.  He was leaning against the couch. I jumped over the couch and landed right behind him.

"Who was at the door?" he asked not taking his eyes off the screen. I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered into his ear.

"It was just me"