Chapter 9

Im so sorry for not updating this....its been forever but I started posting this on Vingle and finished it there.. so Ill post all the chapters here. For any of those who are still waiting on this.

Last time on Please Just Stay With Me....

I glanced at kookie and saw he was looking at our hands together. He started tracing my hand with his fingers. I giggled.

"Stop that tickles."

"Ha sorry." He stopped but then within an instant he was on top of me.

.....

We both had fallen over with the quick turn and since neither of us were wearing a seat belt it sort of happened. His lips had touched mine and I was gone. My brain turned to mush and I just wanted to feel his lips again. He hovered over me after the kiss. I was staring at him. I was looking for some sort of sign that he wanted more than a friendship still. I looked at his eyes and his lips and back again. He smiled and licked his lips then sat back up.

"Sorry this Jerk came out of no where. " the driver said.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered with a smile.

"It's ok...not like you planned that." I bit my lip. What was I suppose to do. He was making it really hard on me.

We got to their dorm and received the grand tour. Right away Suga and Megan left us. So we sat on the couch and started playing some video games.

"Sarah you can call me Jungkookie if you want. I'm ok with you saying it." Jungkook said staring at the tv.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be annoyed with me."

"Trust me I won't get annoyed it's cute when you say it."

"Ok Jungkookie." I smiled and went back to playing the game.

He beat me in some levels and I beat him on some. We were just having a grand time. At one point I took his remote so I could get ahead of him.

"Hey that's cheating" He said reaching for the controller.

"Let me just get past you." I laughed as I tried to push him off of me with one of my feet but he just ended up squishing me to the floor. He grabbed his control but I didn't let go. I had been looking at the screen trying my best to drive one handed and I realized he wasn't trying to pull the controller out of my hand so I turned to face him and our lips almost touched. We locked eyes. My heart beat started to beat faster I'm sure he could hear it. I had let go of the controller but he still didn't move. If I tried to move at all we would kiss so I stayed put. He looked down to my lips and back up and that's when I decided. I was gonna do it. That way he knew that friends was ok but I wanted more.

"I'm sorry" I whispered then pressed my lips to his. It started off as a calm kiss but the longer we kept our lips touching the more intense it got. We had our tongues touching. He had put his hands under me to pull me closer to him and I put my arms around his neck. We didn't even hear Suga and Megan walk in the room. Until Suga kicked Jungkooks foot. Then we stopped. We quickly seperated.

"Um....I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I jumped up and ran away. All they knew is that we were friends...but obviously now it was clear neither of us wanted to be just friends. I put some water on my face to cool me down. There was a knock at the door. I opened it to Megan smiling.

"Soo how was it?"

"Amazing! I think I could get use to kissing him."

"See those boys know how to kiss and it kills us. I hate the idea of long distance relationship but thanks to him I'm ok with doing it" She said smiling.