Date?

I lightly brush my fingers across his face just tracing his features. Then I go to move the hair that had fallen just a tiny bit over his eyes. I moved so I was a bit closer to him and moved the hair slowly. When I went to look at him I saw his eyes were open and he had a smile on his face.

"Good morning" he said and I could feel his breath on me....I was too close to him.

"Morning" I said and rolled onto my back grabbing the sheets and cover my mouth.... I had to have bad breath....

"Are you trying to say I have bad breath?"

"Haha no no your breath is good mine is never good in the morning."

"Hmm Idk I think I'll go home and brush my teeth." He started to get off the bed.

"No! Let's eat breakfast first then you can leave. Please." I said giving the puppy eyes.

"Fine." He smiled and we headed down stairs. When we got by the door I saw an extra pair of shoes....hmm I wonder....

"Hey Jungkookie...are those sugas shoes?" I pointed to the shoes.

"Ha yea I guess he stayed too...oh god do you think they already...."

"Don't you even say it...that.... No that's too fast!" I went into the kitchen and started breakfast. Jungkook was helping me and we kept goofing off.

"Jungkookie stop....stop I'm gonna drop it." Jungkook was tickling me while I was trying to pour pancake mix into the pan.

"Never!"

I had finally got enough on the pan and set the bowl down then chased him!

"I'm gonna kick your butt!"

"Ha if you can catch me!" He was running on the opposite side of the couch now. After a few attempts at getting him and failing I pretended to get hurt.

" ow" I fell to the ground..."oh that hurt" I grabbed my ankle to add to the act. He stopped and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He started to come close to me...I was gonna get him.

"Idk it hurts I tripped myself." I was holding back a smile. He got a few feet from me. He knelt down....

"I don't believe it...Hahaha" he jumped up out of reach as I had gone to grab him. I jumped up.

"Dang you jungkookie!!!!" I was running after him when Suga appeared and I ran into him.

"Oh sorry Suga."

"I smell something burning." He stated.

"Oh god the pancakes!!!!" I ran into the kitchen and got rid of the burnt pancake and put more mix on it.

"So how was the date Suga?"

"It was great..."

"I see you ended up spending the night...I hope you aren't taking things fast."

"Hey I'm not like that...we just slept in the same bed. We talked late into the night....what about you and Jungkook you guys looked pretty cozy on your bed."

"You saw us?"

"Yea so what was that?"

"Its different for us...we are just friends."

"That's not what it looked like to me."

"Well we are."

"Sure"

Jungkook walked into the kitchen and walked over to me and poked me in the side.

"You never caught me."