Chapter 20

I will share this i was listening to alot of songs that were by each member of big bang as I wrote this and it turned out very different from what I had originally planned but I really hope you enjoy this one...

NO ONES POV

It had been several weeks since the two had broken up. Jungkook drastically changed. All he did was work and when he didn't have work and should be sleeping he would sit on the Sofa and stare at nothing.

JUNGKOOKS POV

"Why" Escaped my lips at practice one day

"Why what?" Jimin asked

"Didn't you say break ups are easy?" I asked Jimin.

"When you are the one breaking it off."

"So she's fine? She's moving on?" I didn't like the idea of her with someone else.

"Well maybe." Jimin said which caused me to look down. Was she happier there?

"Jimin shut up! You don't know how Sarah is feeling." I turned to see Jin.

"Well..."

"No, Kookie listen to me, break ups suck for both people, You don't know how hard it might have been on her to break it off." Jin said and I started tearing up.

"Kookie it's hard when you really love someone and want to be with them and cant." Tae said. I took a deep breath. Alright stop thinking about her right now. I need to keep focused.

"Ok let's stop this talk and finish practicing." Namjoon said and walked over to the stereo.
.
.
.
.
...
...
...
.
.
....
....
..
.
.
.
.
...

Finally we got home and I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. I just needed a distraction.

"Dude we need to fix him." Jhope said

"He'll be fine soon enough." Yoongi said and walked away.

"I hope so." and finally I was left alone.

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh look at that I'm beating you!" Sarah laughed

"I'm being nice and letting you win." I said smiling she was too cute.

"Sure." She moved closer to the edge of the couch.

"Want me to prove it?"

"Sure why not." She smiled and hit the start button. The next few minutes we played and I beat her.

"Told ya!" I laughed. She turned to me with an pout on her face.

"Why would you do that?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry don't cry." I placed my hand on her cheek. She looked down and bit her lip.

"Sarah look at me." I said and she didn't move her head but she looked up at me. She was giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"I know your game." a smirk slowly went across my face.

"What game?" She moved her head to look straight at me.

"You know." I moved closer to her.

"I dont."

"Ok play that way." I pressed my lips to hers. She smiled against my lips and kissed me back.

*Cough Cough*

We didn't seperate.

"Hey if Jin walks in and sees this he'd be having a stern talking with the both of you." With this we pulled away from each other and laughed.