Apologies

Normal POV:

I woke up the next day and looked at my phone. There we several texts.

JK: I'm sorry

JK: Please don't be mad I'm sorry.

JK: Sarah

?: Hey Sarah its V

?: Sarah? It's Jimin are you ok?

V: Sarrrraaaaaaahhhhhh

JK: Please respond I'm worried

JM: If you don't respond to someone we're coming over.

Jungkook had text last night mainly and had one text in the morning, While V and Jimin were this morning. I sent a quick text to all three of them.

Me: I'm fine I just fell asleep when we got home.

I waited a bit, during this time I went and brushed my teeth.

*Ding

V: Ok Jungkook was freaking out.

Me: Ha that's funny

V: Well he says you were mad at him.....he doesn't want that.

Me: oh I was frustrated I'm ok now.

V: Ok

*Ding

JM: Finally! I had to threaten you to get you to respond.

ME: I just woke up

JM: O-O did you dream about me?

Me: Yea actually

JM: What!?!?!? Really?

ME: Yea

Me: I beat you up in it lol

JM: Oh man you got me worked up!

ME: HaHa sorry

*Ding

JK: Can we meet up?

ME: Sure

JK: can I come over after I'm done at the studio?

Me: yea that's fine

JK: Are you mad?

Me: No

JK: Ok...I'll see you later tonight.

ME: Ok bye!

I don't know why I acted the way I did last night but all I know is that I have to apologize for my behavior. I finally got dressed for the day and went downstairs to bug Megan and watch TV.

Finally after some time there was a knock at the door. I ran to it and opened it to......

"Hey....why are you here?" I asked

"Suga you're here!" Said Megan running towards the door. She had went off about a half hour ago to change. She looked so cute in her outfit. She was wearing shorts and a black tank top with another long tank top over it. There was mesh for the back so you could see through it. Just being simple was a great look for her.

"Hey are you ready to go?" he asked smiling

"Yes let's go!" she said and started to walk out.

"Hey is Jungkook with you?" I asked

"No.....he had to finish up at the studio....he'll be here soon." Suga said and they left. I shut the door. Well that stinks. I was about to sit down when there was another knock at the door. I went back to it and opened it.

"I thought you were still at the studio?" I asked surprised that he was there.

"Nah I told Suga to tell you that.... I didn't want to come to the door when he did. He said they were going on a date."

"Ha yes! Come on in." We went inside and sat on the couch. Now's the time.

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time. Followed by a laugh.

"I'm sorry for getting upset yesterday. I really don't know what got into me." I said

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to make you think something was wrong. I'm just not as forward like Jimin is."

"Kooooookie" I said smiling

"God you can't do that to me."

"Why not?" he just grabbed me and hugged me.

"I was afraid that you would not be my friend anymore after yesterday. I was panicking to everyone." I hugged him back

"Nah I said we'd be friends and that's what we'll be I wouldn't just stop after a day." I said laughing and we pulled apart and when we did he kissed my cheek.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked touching my cheek.

"It's not fair that only Jimin got to do it." He smiled. Oh man this guy...If I'm not careful I'll fall for him hard.