Day Six

Cecilia

Jamie grabs the remote from my hand and I chuckle remembering my dad always doing that with my mom. Those were the good ole days. Everyone was happy. Everyone lived a better life back then. I dream to live in the past. But if I did, I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't be living in a mini-sized 'house'-like the Painted Ladies in San Francisco-in downtown Detroit. I wouldn't be a therapist. Even more, I wouldn't have met Jamie.

"What do you want to watch?" he asks me, interrupting my thoughts.

"You're the guest, whatever you want."

"It's too hard to choose on my own," Jamie whines. It's too hard for you to do anything on your own.

"Poor baby Benn," I pout. "do you need some help choosing?"

Jamie nods. "Yes."

"You're outta luck," I give him an innocent smile. "can't help you here."

He sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes, playfully. Put that tongue back in your mouth. "Fine, how does Nymphomaniac: Volume I sound?"

"You're kidding, right?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Nope," he shakes his head. "I honestly feel like that movie has to be about me."

"Jamie."

"Cecilia."

"That movie is literally a trap to make you horny," I tell him.

"Your point is?"

"You're not supposed to engage in any sexual activity until we know if you have anything," I sigh.

"The doctor never said dry sex wasn't allowed," Jamie mutters, huskily. I have to try really hard to not groan out loud and I continue gazing at Jamie.

"I'll have to think about it, okay?" I cross my arms over my chest. "Besides, let's just get this movie started."

I'm not one to watch movies that are basically porn but I also don't want to conserve myself. Once we get a little bit into the movie, I begin to realize how this girl really is the female version of Jamie. She didn't want to be a virgin anymore so she practically got addicted to sex; Just like Jamie.

Maybe this movie isn't so bad after all. Sure, half of it is the girl nearly begging for sex but it's interesting and it keeps you focused.

Throughout the movie, I embarrassingly find myself gazing at Jamie and concentrating on him more than the film. I hear the girl in the movie say 'he f*cked me in the ass' and Jamie's breathing changes. He glances over at me and the look in his eyes go from concentration to frustration. He pats the space next to him on the couch. I stand myself up and sit down next to him.

For a few moments, he and I sit beside each other, our thighs touching and the movie playing across from us. As soon as the last sex scene on the train plays Jamie turns the system off and curses under his breath.

"Screw it," I groan and turn myself over. I get my legs on either side of Jamie's hips and move my face so it's just centimeters away from his.

"Holy sh..." he trails off, biting his bottom lip. "why are you doing this?"

"I told you, I'd think about it," I breathe and shift my position on his lap causing him to whimper.

He opens his mouth to say something but I interrupt him by pressing my lips to his. His hands trail down my ribs and to my waist and hips. He then lifts the soft fabric of my shirt up and over my head. It's terrible how right this feels.