Day Fifteen

Water falls off of my eyelashes and the foundation that I put behind my ear bleeds down my right arm. I sigh, knowing I'm going to have to reapply the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation again once my hair dries. Why? Well, after my dad died, I got a tattoo that is just for me to see; right behind my right ear of a feather to resemble how I had lost him. It's always been my secret just for me to know about. Maybe someday I'll show somebody about it.

I take a deep breath and turn the shower off and grab a towel. Stepping out, I wrap my bare body with the towel. Grabbing a hair tie, I pull my hair up in a bun. I open the door and walk out and into my room only to be followed by Jamie. Shit.

"Look who's wet," he mutters, smirking at me. He wraps his arms around my waist, my back against his chest and kisses my neck. "How come I've never seen this tattoo?" Good shit.

"I've always had to cover it," I reply. "I got it for my dad."

"Why a feather?"

"It just shows how I lost him," I say.

"Like how birds lose feathers?"

"Yes," I glance up at him.

"Why do you always cover it?" Jamie questions me.

"It's been a thing that I've always kept to myself I guess."

His hot breath lightly hits my bare shoulder and I shiver. He rubs up and down my arms, leaning his chin against my right shoulder and presses a light kiss to my skin.

"Well, baby girl, what do you think you should do now that I know about it?" he asks, simply. My entire body runs cold and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"I don't think my boss will allow it," I sigh.

"Then wear your hair down," Jamie mutters. "don't fully hide something that represents someone you'll love forever."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am," he whispers in my ear.

My wet hair drips down my bare back and my back arches like I just experienced a nice orgasm.

"Wow, didn't know you liked water that much," Jamie jokes.

"Shut up, Jamie," I snort.

"Well?" he breathes. "what can I say? You arched your back almost as far as how far you do for me."

"Goddammit, Jamie," I raise my brows at him. "you're such a dick."

"You like my dick."

"You're not wrong," I say to him. His sex drive heats up the room.

"Like I've said, I'm always right when it comes to you," he smirks. 

I step over to my drawer and look in it to find something to put on but Jamie then grabs my hips. My towel accidentally slips to the ground and he snickers. I chuckle, knowing that was his intention. The heat from Jamie's hands radiate onto my cool skin and I shiver, wanting to feel more. 

"You need to get dressed, babe," he growls in my ear, his lips trailing down my neck. 

"You sound like me," I pull away from him.

"Well, they do say you are what you eat."

I glare at him and my phone starts ringing showing my brother calling. I sit down on my bed and answer it, annoyed at first.

"Fabian?"

"Cecilia, mom's been in an accident," he says, in between sobs.

I can't say anything. "W-What?"