Day Four p.2

Cecilia

A waitress comes to our table and hands us our drinks and I can't help but stare into Jamie's eyes. I also can't help but think about how I totally should've fixed his belt last night. But with Antoine nearby, that would've been extremely risky and well, sex outside in the winter isn't exactly a fantastic idea. Not that we are ever going to engage in any of that type of activity anytime soon though.

"Here's your water Miss," the waitress gives me a look. She then turns to Jamie and leans over to hand him his drink and practically pulls her boobs out. Her chest basically yells out 'stuff your face in here' and Jamie looks at me, scratching the back of his neck.

"I-uh, sorry..." he trails off, looking for the girl's name tag. "oh, Francesca, yeah sorry but I'm already busy with someone else's chest." He winks at me and I raise my eyebrows, smirking. 

"At least I've got a chest," she glares at me and take a sip of my water.

"At least I've got someone who likes mine."

Francesca's jaw drops and she stomps away from our table and I laugh into a napkin. I look at Jamie and raise my eyebrows for the fiftieth time, referring to what he had just told the girl.

"What?" he questions me.

"You're busy," I say. "with my chest. Out of anything you could say, I didn't expect to hear that."

"It's not like it's untrue," he shrugs.

"Good one, Benn," I chuckle.

"I'm serious, Anderson," Jamie stares straight into my soul as if I am the thing he wants most; sex.

"W-What?" This should not be a surprise by now. But for some reason, it is. "I-I mean I don't know what to say." Damn, Cecilia, do you have a speech impairment?

"You don't have to say anything," he replies, getting extremely cocky.

Once we get our food from a different server, it's silent until we leave and even then, neither of us can think of anything reasonable to talk about. The amount of tension I'm feeling between the two of us is almost uncomfortable. Yet I find myself kind of liking it. It's somewhat different from the tension we feel during Jamie's appointments. This time, it's mixed with lust and desire; two similar things with completely different needs. We sit down in his car for a few moments before I break the silence.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I whisper.

"Hmm?" he glances at me.

"Like go somewhere?" I say.

The air between us changes and my heart races. "Where do you think we should go?"

"I don't know."

"How about we go to my place for a change?" he suggests and I swear, I get turned on a little.

"Whatever is good with you, I'm good with," I reply and he starts the car.

Jamie

I don't think I've ever been this eager to drive to my place. Normally I'm dreading it but now, with Cecilia, I'm unusually excited to get there and bring her up to my room so we can be alone. God, part of me feels so ready for anything with her. But she's not ready and I will respect that. I refuse to disrespect her in any way no matter what. Even if she leaves.

As I pull into the driveway, I practically jump out of the car and Cecilia looks a bit surprised from my eagerness. I give her a smirk and she gasps, knowing what I want. No, what I need. I step around the car and open her door smoothly and she unbuckles. I take her hand in mine and lift her up and her arms wrap around my neck and she smiles, her eyes gazing into mine lustfully. Someday she'll be all mine. Whether we just hang or we just bang, every single part of her will be mine.