Chapter 6

Harrys Pov:

I felt bad about how Louis had treated the new girl in class and I decided to try and make things right, I mean she was new how was she suposed to know that it was our seats.

I hurried after her, when I finally caught up with her I pulled her back by her wrist "What do you want?" she asked with an angry voice.

I decided to ignore it and kept a smile on my face "I'm Harry, I don't think we have properly met yet" I answered her.

"Well I guess I'm lucky then" she replied and pulled her wrist free from my grip and just walked out of the doors.

I just stood there shocked that she had blown me off like that "Hey Harry, mate what are we doing later tonight?" I heard Louis and Zayn call from behind me, I snapped out of it and replied

"I can't hang out tonight lads, mum's making me babysit Mikayla" they both looked really disapointed and I quickly added "but I guess you could come by if you want" they both quickly got a smile on their faces again and we all headed for my car.

When we walked through my front door, mum met us and emiedetlly stoped when she saw Louis and Zayn " They aren't staying" she bluntly stated

"Mum, don't be such a bitch, they're my friends" I snapped back at her and she gave me a warnign look, saying I better not pushed it, but I ignored har and stood my ground.

She gave out a heavy sigh and said "Fine, they can stay " the lads and I all smiled at out victory, that is untill she continued "but that means Mikayla goes with me, I guess she can come to to work with me" My mum worked night and I knew Mikayla hated going to work with her and I wasn't going to make her go there just because of the lads

"Lads, I'll just see you tomorrow" I said with a sigh, they both looked at me to see if I was being serious, deciding that I was they both left, mum smiled at me saying a low "thank you" before heading out the door.

I walked up the stairs going in to Mikaylas room, trying to find her, but stopped when I realised she wasn't there, I called her name a few times before I remembered where she'd be, I walked into my room and emiedietly spotted the small frame of a body on my bed, I smiled at the sight of my baby sister sleeping.