Chapter 28

Olivias Pov:

When Harry turned and started walking away I felt like I would break, knowing that he might get hurt. He got to the doors and turned back and looked at me, he looked pained but he turned and left anyway. Once the doors closed behind him I fell to the floor, this day had been a lot for me, first Justin, then the fight with Harry and now Harry going of to fight. I sat there on the floor when I felt a hand on my shoulder "Olivia?" I heard a familiar voice, full of worry "Are you okay?" I turned and threw myself into his arms, I had missed him so much "Chris, he, he's gonna fight" I cried into his shoulder "Olivia, who's gonna fight?" he asked, not understanding me at all "Harry, and I don't know where he went so I can't stop him" I cried "I can try to text Niall and see if he'll answer" he suggested, desperate to make me stop crying "Thanks Chris" he texted Niall and got a response within minutes "He said they're on their way to the 5th street down from school" he said and I got up and ran. I still hadn't learnt how to find my way and of course I got lost, when I finally found the right street I started looking for Harry, but when my eyes finally landed on him I drew in a deep breath "Harry" I called out and all ten boys turned their heads towards me "Olivia, run!" Harry yelled from underneath Justin, Justin had him pinned down to the ground and had been punshing him in the face, blood was all over it. Justin got a smirk on his face as he got of Harry and started walking towards me "Olivia, please run" Harry begged, to weak to get up, but I stayed frozen. Justin was just a few steps away from me now but all I could see was Harrys bloody face, full with worry, pain and anger. I saw his lips moving but I didn't hear anything, that's when I felt someone grab me, Justin picked me up and started walking away but then he stopped and turned to Harry "You wanna watch, huh?" he smirked and Harry made another attempt to get up but failed and fell back to the ground with a grunt. Justin started touching me and kissing my neck, Harry looked at us with anger and panic in his eyes. I looked at the other boys to see if anyone could help but they were all pinned down by Justins friends, I turned back to Harry and saw a tear slid down his eyes, knowing there was nothing he could do to help. Justin bit down into my neck and I whimpered in pain, Harry started shouting curses towards Justin, telling him he would kill him once he got to him. He was in so much pain and I just wanted to make sure he was okay, I managed to get loose from Justins grip by kneeing him in the crotch and he fell over in pain. I ran to Harry who was now laughing, I knelt next to him examining his injuries and gasped when I saw his black eye and broken lip. He gave me a small smile and looked me straight in the eyes, smile turned cheeky "You know, a kiss would help for the pain" he smirked and I laughed, leaning down to place a carefull kiss on his lips, when I pulled away I noticed someone was behind us and I looked up to see Justin standing there, "I'm gonna make you watch" he said towards Harry and made the first punsh hit my jaw, the second hit was soon landed in my stomach, Harry yelled out in anger as Justin kept hitting me. I fell to the ground in pain and whimpered when another strike was thrown at my ribs, Justin smirked, knowing he had gotten to Harry as he was clearly furious now, he started to get up but once again the pain was to much, he tried again and was almost up when Justin landed a kick in his stomach and he fell back down. The pain started to be to much and I could feel myself drifting of, the last thing I saw was Harry trying desperately to reach me and then it all went black.