Chapter 35

Harrys Pov:

I was running towards the goal and I shot the ball right in, making everyone cheer, I turned to meet the cheering and that's when I saw her, she was sitting on the bleachers, watching me play with a smile on her face. The second I saw her i felt my own smile form and I jogged over to her, the coach noticed and called for everyone to take a break. I reached her and pecked her lips before I pulled my shirt of so I was only wearing my shorts, I saw her staring at me and I smirked "Take a picture, it'll last longer babe" she snapped out of it and looked down and I saw her blushing, I loved watching her blush, she was so innocent and I loved that about her. But I wanted her to know I didn't mind her watching me, actually I loved that the way she would look at me, with lust all over her face, it made it feel like she wanted me as bad as I wanted her, I tilted her chin up so that she was now meeting my gaze "Go ahead babe, it's all yours" I smirked at her and she looked at me for a while, unsure of what to do, finally she placed her palms on my chest and her eyes went wide for a second before she carried on, trailing her fingers down my stomach and to my v-line, I couldn't help it, it felt so good having her touch me like this and a moan slipped out my lips, making her gasp and drop her hands, she looked down and i saw another blush. I caught her hands and placed a rough kiss on her lips and grinded against her, making her feel how good she made me feel. As she felt my bulge she gasped and I smirked knowing she would most likely be blushing again, I turned and jogged back to the field, knowing she would watch me practise, still shirtless. During the rest of the practise I would look over at the place she sat, just to make sure she hadn't left yet and every time her eyes would meet mine I felt myself smile.

After practise I ran up to her picking her up over my shoulder, she shrieked and laughed at the same time and I started walking towards my car. After a while she had quieted down and I got worried "Olivia?" "Yeah?" "What are you doing?" I heard a small chuckle and she I felt a quick slap on my bum "Did you just slap my bum?" I asked her in disbelieve and she laughed loudly now, I shook my head still in shock and I felt her arms go round my waist, hugging me upside down and from behind and I laughed at her, maybe she wasn't as innocent as I thought?

We got to my car and I placed her back on the ground and opened the car door for her, she turned her back towards the car, facing me "What?" I asked and she had a mischievous smile on her face, making me worried again "Oh nothing" she smiled, trying to look innocent but I wasn't biying it "Olivia, what are you up to?" I asked again and she laughed a little before she leaned up and placed a light kiss on the corner of my mouth "Really Harry, it's nothing" she said and then got in the car, still curious I went in the car too and started driving, the entire ride I would catch Olivia looking at me with that mischievous smile but didn't say anything. We got to my house and I led her to my room saying "I'm taking a shower, I'll be back soon, I mean unless you wanna join me?" with a cheeky smile and she rolled her eyes before she practically pushed me out of my room saying "Bye Styles, have good shower" and closed the door behind me. I went into the shower and tried to be as fast as I could, not wanting her to get bored and as soon as I was done I went out in the hallway and towards my room. As I entered the room I couldn't see Olivia at first but then I spotted her, standing in the other end of the room, watching a picture of me and my mum from when I was around 8 years old. I remembered that day, it was the day she had taken me to the funfair and we had spent the entire day going on rides and eating junk food, I smiled at the memory of a time when my mum wasn't scared to talk to me, where did everyhing go so wrong?

I snapped out of it as Olivia turned and looked at me "I borrowed a shirt, hope you don't mind" she shyly smiled and I looked at her body, she was wearing one of my shirts and that was it, she had taken of her jeans and her tanned legs was now in full view for me and I felt myself stare at her, she smiled and came up to me, leaning up, purposely brushing against my crotch, whispering in my ear "payback" she smirked at me as I moaned from her touch and she started walking away from me but I pushed her down on the bed, a cheeky smile took form on my face as I hovered over her and whispered in her ear "I'll show you payback, sweetie" and she gasped and I could feel her shiver underneath me.