Chapter 51

Harrys Pov:

I just stood there, frozen, watching as one of my best friends kissed the girl I was in love with, how could they do this, I felt everything around me crashing down and I felt empty but was soon filled with rage, I couldn't see straight anymore all I saw was darkness and I wanted to fucking kill someone. I felt a light tug on my arm and turned to see a frightened Amber, she was shaking since she could tell which mood I was in, she kept her distance but held her hands on my arm, stopping me from attacking my "friend", I turned and looked at them again and the anger just grew, "that's it, I'm done" I hissed and turned around grabbing Amber, kissing her forcefully before I dragged her with me to an empty classroom, she gasped as I pressed her up against the door and started sucking on her neck, biting down every now and then as I started to undress her, not caring if I was hurting her and she whimpered.

***

Once we were done I placed her back down on the floor, I got dressed and then just left, leaving her alone in the classroom, I didn't care, she didn't mean anything to me, she was just another body. I met up with the lads and Niall kept his distance, afraid of what I would do, I felt the anger rise again but swallowed it as another thought crossed my mind, fighting Niall wouldn't change anything, it wouldn't make Olivia mine again so I thought of another way of getting back at him. Niall wasn't like me, Louis and Zayn, he and Liam had allways been more hesitant to hurting people and everytime they had to I could tell they felt guilty about it, I knew this so I had allways tried to let them be in the background while me, Lou and Zayn fought someone, since they were my friends. I had never made them join in when the rest of us were bothering the other students, yelling at them, calling them names or shoving them around, all this I had let them avoid since I respected them, but now, I wasn't going to anymore, if they wanted to be in the gang they had to show it. "Niall" I called for him and I could practically see him shaking as he slowly made his way over to me "Yeah?" he stuttered and I laughed at him "Man up, Niall" he looked at me, watching every move I made, still waiting for the hit, but it wasn't coming. I saw Chris, one of the nerds, walking down the hallway towards us and got an idea "Beat up Chris" Niall stared at me in shock "W-what?" he stuttered again and I glared at him "You heard me, now beat him up!" I growled at him and when he realized I was serious he went over, he glanced back at me and when he saw me watching him he made the first hit, making Chris fall down in agony, Niall turned back to me and I nodded for him to go on and he did, after several hits and kicks I walked up to them "Come on Niall, don't kill the poor lad" I smirked as I saw Nialls broken face, he glanced down at Chris with a sorrowful expression and was just about to say something when I hissed at him "Don't you fucking dare apologize" and he closed his mouth again, I started walking down the halls and the lads were close behind, we passed Olivia and her expression was a mix between shock and pain and I felt myself smirk, I winked at her as I passed her and she gasped, she tried to grip Nialls arm but I glared back at him and he pulled himself free and caught up with the rest of us again and another smirk formed on my lips. He didn't go anywhere near Olivia or even look at her for the rest of the day, he still had that broken expression on his face but I couldn't care less, he deserved it. Louis walked up to me "What was that all about?" he asked and nodded towards Niall "He had it coming" I shrugged and Lou laughed, Zayn caught up with us and had a huge grin on his face "About fucking time you made that wimp do something" he laughed and I joined in "Yeah well he better get used to it" from the corner of my eyes I could see Liam trying to talk to Niall, I glared at them and they both quieted down, afraid that I would make them do something and I smirked, knowing that they both were terrified of me, "Let me know if he goes anywhere near Olivia, alright" I told Lou and Zayn and they both nodded with a huge smile on their faces, know what would happen if I caught Niall close to Olivia again, if I couldn't have her, no one could.