Chapter 49

Harrys Pov:

"Harry?" she asked again and I slightly pulled away from her "Please, I just need you right now" I begged and crashed my lips on hers again, she was still hesitant but soon she couldn't fight it anymore, I knew she wanted me, just as bad as I wanted her right now, she moaned as I bit down on her neck and I placed my palms on the back of her thighs, lifting her up against me, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her upstairs, as soon as I entered her bedroom I dropped her on her bed, lowering myself down so I was now hovering over her "Harry" she moaned out and it felt so good hearing her say my name that way, with pure pleasure in her voice, I started sucking on her weak spot and another moan slipped her lips, making me groan against her skin, a small smirk formed on my lips as yet another moan slipped her lips. I pulled away and she whimpered "Calm down, I'm just getting my pants off" I calm her and her smile returns, she keeps her eyes on me as I take my clothes off and when I start doing the same to hers I get a harsh kiss and I can feel her hands travel down my body and I growl against her neck as she reaches the hem of my boxers.

***

When I woke up I was laying in her bed, she had her head resting on my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place. I had the worst headache and I mentally cursed myself for drinking so much last night, the light snoring sound brought my thoughts back to the girl laying half on top of me, I trailed my fingers through her blonde hair and closed my eyes, picturing the first time I met Olivia, how she had so bravely stood up against all five of us, standing her ground, the way her lips had been partly opened as she fought the annoyance towards us and how her eyes had sparkled with pure excitement as she challanged us, all this had made my interest focus on only her, and man had she done a good job at keeping it, no other girl had ever managed to keep my interest for them for any longer than at most a couple days, but Olivia had had it since the first time I saw her, a couple months ago, and the strangest part was that I liked it, I liked how she would allways challange me in any way she could, how she would stand her ground when everyone else would back off and how she would laugh everytime I tried to tell her what to do, and of course she would do the opposite, but that wasn't what had trapped me, it wasn't even her body, I mean don't get me wrong I love her body, but it was the way she allways seemed to find something good and likeable in people, how she would allways find somthing good in everyone, even me, and mostly the way she would allways smile, her smile is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and because of me I haven't seen it in a while, not since she found out about Justin. I find myself thinking that maybe yesterday changed her mind, that she would decide that we belonged together and that she needed me just as much as I needed her, but lets be honest how big is the chance of that happening, she hates you Harry, I think to myself and feel a sadness shower over me, I slowly get myself free from the sleeping girl and start to get out of bed "Harry?" I hear a low whisper, I turn back to see her now sitting up in bed "You're leaving?" she asks and I can hear the disappointment in her voice "Yeah, school remember?" I say, to be honest I wasn't going to school today but I wasn't in the mood for the awkward 'morning after' talk "Can I get a ride?" she asks and I give her a nod before I get up and puts my clothes on, of course she takes much longer time than me so I lay back on the bed, letting out a sigh in annoyance. I must have fallen asleep cause I'm woken up by someone straddling me and playing with my hair, I grab her wrist and pull her off of me "Don't touch my hair" I say and she gives me a scared look "Sorry I forgot" she murmured and I got off the bed and started walking downs taris to my car, we get in and starts to drive to school, she is unusually quiet for being her and I feel myself getting annoyed because of it "Just talk" I tell her and I know I sounded harsh cause she takes a sharp breath, she starts talking about random things and I start wondering why I was so desperate for her to talk, because you don't want to think about the truth, a voice in my head tell me and I let out a sigh as the thought cross my mind, she looks at me but then continues to talk until we arrive at school. The second we step in through the doors I freeze, there she is, standing next to Niall, and it all comes crashing down, the truth I've been trying to deny to myself, pretending, just to not have to realize what I have really done, it wasn't Olivia I was with last night, it was Amber. Olivia saw us walking in together and what she did next really crushed me, I never thought she would hurt me this much.