Chapter 36

Olivias Pov:

After Harry left to take a shower I started snooping around in his room, but one thing caught my attention more than anything, it was a photo of Harry as young and his mom, they looked so happy and it was a real contrast to how serious Harry always looks now. I heard a sound coming from behind me and turned to see Harry standing in the door frame, watching me "I borrowed a shirt, hope you don't mind" I said, starting to regret the decision to take it without asking, I had found it when I was snooping and had put it on, it was way to big on me so I had taken of my jeans, knowing it wouldn't show to much. He eyed me up and down and a cheeky smile formed on his lips, I slowly walked up to him, deciding to get revenge for earlier, I leaned into him, purposely brushing my knee against his crotch, making a whimper slip from his lips and a smile form on mine before I whispered in his ear "Payback" as I leaned away again a smirk had taken form on my lips and a low moan was heard from Harry, I turned to walk away from him but was soon pushed down on the bed, now laying on my back with Harry hovering over me, he had a cheeky smile and leaned down to whisper in my ear "I'll show you payback, sweetie" and I gasped at his words and I felt a shiver down my spine as he smirked down at me. He leaned back down, kissing my neck before he lifted back up "you really shouldn't have done that" he smirked and went back down to my neck, I moaned as he started sucking on my sweet spot and unintentionally lifted my knee up, brushing it against his crotch again "Olivia" he whimpered and pulled away from me, landing on his back beside me, his face concentrated "I'm sorry" I whispered and he turned to look at me and quickly smiled before he turned back, facing the ceiling again. I rolled over so I was laying on my side next to him, he ignored my actions and I started to get worried, was he really angry at me? "I- I'm sorry" I whisperd again and he turned towards me again "It's fine, Olivia" he smiled at me before he got up and started walking out the room, I looked at him in shock "Where are you going?" he turned, a cheeky smile on his face "I have to take care of what you started" he said and hinted down to his croth and I felt myself blush "Sorry" I said again and he laughed at my obvious embarrasment. I sat there on his bed, waiting for him to get back and when he finally did he came and cuddled up to me, we laid like that for a while and the last thing I heard was him singing me to sleep.  

The next mornign I woke up to Harrys alarm going of, I turned it of and tried to wake Harry up, I poked his chest and his arm went out and the next thing I knew I was on the floor "Olivia?" I heard his husky voice, now full of worry, I stood up and stared at him "Did you just push me out of the bed?" I asked in disbelieve and he looked really scared "Olivia, I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to" I laughed at him and he gave me a wierd look "Why are you laughing?" He sounded almost annoyed now "I'm not waking you again, Styels. You're on your own from now on" I said and started getting dressed, I could practically feel him eyeing me as I took of his shirt, leaving me in only my underwear and bra, before I got dressed in my jeans and a sweater, once I was done I turned and found Harry in only his jeans and I found myself staring "Babe you're drooling" he smirked and I shoved his chest while making him a silly face, causing him to laugh. We came downstairs and his mom and sister were in the kitchen eating breakfast "Hi" his mom smiled at us and we both smiled back, his sister came running the second she saw Harry and threw herself at him, almost making him fall back. He made us both breakfast and then drove us to school, we had the first class togheter and when we entered the room everyone turned and looked at us, but it wasn't the usual look, they seemed even more terrified than usual. After class we met up with the boys and walked to the cafeteria for lunch, we sat at our usual table and I could see Amber sitting across the room, glaring at me. I was getting tired of her so I decided to piss her of, so I leaned closer to Harry and started playing with his hair, he turned and gave me a questioning look but I ignored it and went for a kiss, he kissed me back but was still confused, knowing I wasn't usually this on. I could see Amber getting up and leaving the room, and she looked pissed, I smirked at the fact that I had won and Harry looked at me finally understanding what was going on, he leaned closer to me and whispered "I'm yours, remember that" he looked at me and I nodded, showing I believed him and he smiled before he pecked my lips and turned back to his conversation with Louis.  

He walked me to class, unfortunately we didn't have this one together, but on the good side Alex was here, so I entered the room and took the place next to her. We talked during the class and when we were walking down the hallway she stopped "I need to tell you something" she said, her eyes on the floor and she looked terrified.  

*** 

I was in shock, and furious as I walked down the rest of the hallway, making my way to where I saw Harry standing, he lit up when he saw me walking towards him but his smile was soon gone as I slapped his cheek with all my force "Is it true?"