Chapter 32

Olivias Pov:

I still didn't know why Harry had left earlier but I didn't really think it mattered, I decided to text him saying good night and he immediately answered back with "Can I come over? xx" ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door and ran down the stairs to get the door, Harry wrapped me up in a hug the second the door opened and I held him tight for a while before I dragged him upstairs and into my room before anyone could see him. He took of his shirt and jeans and laied down in my bed and I placed myself half on top of him and he held me closer, I didn't know what but something was different, the way he desperately held me impossibly closer to him and he hadn't said a word ever since he came here. I was almost asleep when I felt a light kiss on my head and heard a low whimper "Harry?" I lifted my head to look at him and saw tears sliding down his cheeks "I'm sorry" he whispered and I kissed him, trying to make him feel better and he deepend the kiss. After a while he lifted me up, placing me completely on top of him, my head resting against his neck and his arms safely wrapped around my waist and that's how we slept for the rest of the night. I woke up to Harry lowly singing in my ear, he was singing 'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran, and his voice was amazing, I turned to look into his eyes and he smiled down at me "I wanna take you somewhere today" he stated and I looked at him trying to figure out what he was up to but he wouldn't give anything away. We got dressed and had breakfast, it was Saturday so the rest of my family was with Chris on his basketball game so it was just me and Harry. When er both were done we got into his car and he drove for like ten minutes and he stopped at his house "You're taking me to your house?" I asked in disbelief, he chuckled at my tone and frowned face and calmly answered "No, I'm taking you somewhere else, we're just picking something up first" He got out and went into the house, ten minutes later he came out again but this time he had his sister with him. Once he had got her into her seat he started driving again and this time it was for over an hour. Finally he parked and I saw we were at the beach, Mikayla immediately ran towards the water and Harry ran after her, reaching her just as she reached the water, he picked her up and placed her on his shoulders, she squeald in excitement and I laughed at the sight of them. Harry walked back over to me and placed Mikayla back down and turned towards me, a scheeky grin in his face "Your turn" he said and grabbed me, lifting me up, once I was on his shoulders he ran towards the water, I begged him to stop and not do it but he ignored me at threw us both down into the water, it was freezing but I laughed at the childish grin he had on now. The rest of the day was spent on the beach, playing in the water, tanning and building sand castles with Mikayla, and it was the perfect date. While driving back home Harry held my hand the entire way, not once letting it go, Mikayla was sleeping in the backseat and I would soon join her, but right as I was about to fall asleep Harry whispered "Oliva?" "Mhm" I sleepily mumbled back and he started telling me but I was already asleep. I woke up to a loud scream coming from the car and I opened my eyes to see...