Chapter 10

Harrys Pov:

I could tell the boys were surprised by my actions, never had I given up my seat to anyone, one time this guy had taken my seat and that ended with him changing school, let's just say I didn't really like when someone took what was mine. Louis leaned in and whispered "Lad, you like her or something?" I looked at him before answering " If by like you mean I'd like to fuck her, then yeah I like her Lou" He gave me a smirk and gave the rest of the lads a nod saying it was alright. The teacher gave out an assignment and told us to work in pairs, to my luck I was assigned To work with the new girl.

"So now you really don't have an excuse not to tell me your name you know" I told her as we walked out of class, she looked at me and I could tell she felt defeated, she murmured a low "Olivia" and started walking away. "Olivia" I called after her, she stopped and turned around waiting for me to continue "my place after school, I pick you up at the school parkinglot" She gave me a small nod before disappearing into the cafeteria.

After school I walked out to the parkinglot not even sure either she would actually wait there for me or if she would've blown me off, but a smile spread on my face as I saw her leaning against my Black Range Rover, she saw me and gave a small wave, I smiled at her and gave her a nod. I opened the passanger seat door for her and she climbed in, I then climbed in to the driver seat and started driving, we both sat there in complete silent. When we finally arrived at my house I let her out of the car and lead her to the front door, inside we were met by mum, "Harry, I'm so sorry, I need to take another shift at work so I need you to look after..." She stopped mid sentence when she saw Olivia, I had never really brought a girl home before, I mean don't get me wrong I've been with other girls, just not in my house, in respect for Mikayla, I didn't want her to look at me that way. "Mum, this is Olivia, we got a project in English" I told her, she looked from me to Olivia and back to me before she offered out her hand for Olivia to shake, "Hey, I'm Anne, Harrys mum" she smiled, Olivia smiled back and said "Olivia, nice to meet you mam" "Mum, it's fine I can take care of Mikayla just get to work." she gave me a smile and walked out. Olivia looked at me questioningly, "Come on, I want you to meet my sister, Mikayla" I told her before grabbing her hand leading her towards Mikaylas room.