Chapter 44

Harrys Pov:

After Olivia left I didn't feel like kissing Amber anymore so I pulled away, she had a huge smile on her face and I caught myself rolling my eyes at her "What?" she asked in her annoying high pitched voice "Just shut up" I answered and turned to see Niall staring at us, he looked torn on either he should come over or if he should chase after Olivia, I stared at him, daring him to make a move. Panic started to show on his face and I heard Louis and Zayn laugh from behind me, Niall then took of, running in the same direction as Olivia. "Harry, are you even listening?" I heard Amber ask "Why are you still here?" I asked her and then left with the lads, she stood there in the same spot her jaw dropped in surprise. I didn't care, I knew I could have her whenever I wanted to so why should I even pretend to care about her. She caught up to us as soon as she had pulled her self together, I mean it wasn't like I had treated her good when we were hooking up but it hadn't been this bad either. She kept her distance, walking behind Louis and Zayn, next to Liam, where Niall should've been, she was carefull not to make a sound and I decided that as long as she was quiet it wouldn't hurt to let her walk with us. I didn't really feel like being in school so instead of walking to class I headed for the doors, as soon as we were out I turned to Louis "Hey mate, meet you at the lake" he nodded and then left with the lads to his car, Amber looked uncomfortable, not knowing either I wanted her to go with them, come with me or leave us, I opened the passanger door and turned to her, making my voice extra annoyed "Are you coming?" she practically ran to the car and jumped in, hah she was so desperate.

We got to the lake before the lads and I walked down to the spot where we always met, Amber followed, still unsure on either she was allowed to speak or not, "Just say something, don't be so fucking scared" I spat at her and she whimpered "I-I'm sorry" she whispered and I felt the annoyance grow, that was how Olivia had reacted every time I raised my voice at her, ugh don't think about her, I told myself and grabbed Ambers waist, pulling her close enough for me to kiss her, soon making it into a snog. I moved my lips down to her neck and bit down hard, making her yelp in pain but she didn't say a word, knowing I'd stop if she did. I made sure to leave several marks on her neck, each one making her whimper in pain and fear. Once the lads finally showed up I dropped my grip on her and turned to walk towards them, she gasped from the lack of the feeling of my lips on her skin and I smirked. Louis came up to me, smiling as he saw Amber standing there all heated up and annoyed because I had left her like that "He's back lads" he smirked and I laughed "Never left, mate" I said and took a sip from the bottle he had brought.

***

As the darkness arrived we were all hammered and I was necking on with Amber, her straddling my lap and my hands all over her body. She started grinding down on me and I stood up, pulling her with me "Hey, you're leaving mate?" Louis called after me and I turned, showing him a cheeky grin and he laughed "Good luck then" and I practically pushed Amber in the car before I took my seat, started the engine and drove off "Harry you're drunk, you shouldn't be driving" she whimpered and I gave her a stern look "Don't speak" I told her and she gulped and turned her gaze down to her hand who were resting on her lap. I didn't care if she was scared of me, she should be scared.

When I parked she looked up and she looked surprised "We're at my house?" she asked and I grabbed her hand, pulling her with me towards her front door "yeah, Mikayla is home" I said and pushed her up against the door, sucking on her neck and grinding my crotch against her leg, making her feel the bulge and she gasped, making a smirk show on my face. "Open the door, babe" I told her and she got her key out, unlocking the door, as soon as I heard the click from the lock I grabbed her thighs, lifting her up and carried her up to her room, already knowing where it was. I placed her on her bed and started kissing her, making my way to her neck, I heard her moan as I found her sweet spot and I smirked against her skin, but suddenly she slightly pulled away and I turned to look at her with a questioningly look on my face "What about Olivia?" she asked and I grunted before I leaned back down, sucking on her neck again "What about her?" I growled against her neck and bit down once again, making her gasp in pain.