Chapter 15

Harrys Pov:

I stood there watching her run out the door and I couldn't help but to feel a bit hurt, like she'd betrayed me, she was supposed to be the one person out here that wasn't scared of me. I snapped out of it when I felt Lou take a step closer to me asking "What should we do about them?" he nodded towards Justin and his gang, I simply started walking towards them, knowing the lads would be right behind me, but when Justin saw us getting closer he started running, god he was such a coward. I wasn't really in a mood to run anymore today so I just headed out the door instead, the lads looked disappointed but no one said anything, them all sensing I wasn't in a good mood. When we got to my car they all got in and I started driving, I didn't wanna come home and meet Mikayla when I was this upset so I told the lads we were going to the bar, they all cheered in excitement.

At the club we had a few drinks, enough to make us intoxicated and I started to loosen up, that is untill a guy comes up and punches me, "Get you fucking hands of my girlfriend" he angrily says to me, I feel my previous mood coming back and I punch the guy straight in his guts, he whimpers and falls to the floor "Don't fucking tell me what to do" I spat at him and before he can even get up the lads are right behind me, by now I'm in a really bad mood and I decied to prove to this looser who's in charge, I take a steady grip around the girls waist and kiss her right infront of him, I can hear him curse and he stands up, ready to charge at me but the lads grip him and holds him still. I smirk knowing I'll win this one, I kiss the girl again and then lean in and whisper in her ear "Your place, now!" Afraid of pissing me off she follows me out and towards my car, I open the door for her and as soon as she's inside I slam the door shut. When we arrive at her place she leads me in and shows me where her bedroom is, I smirk at the sight of pictures of her and the guy from the club, knowing they probably live her together.

The next day I wake up and feel a breath on my neck, I turn my head and see the girl from the club, I sigh and get up getting dressed, she woke up and looked at me smiling "That was amazing, when can I see you again?" she asked trying to sound flirty "You won't" I simply replied and walk out the door and into my car.

When I get in through my front door, I'm greeted by Mikayla throwing herself into my arms, crying "What's wrong, honey?" I ask her concerned, she sniffles a couple of times and the replies " I had a bad dream and when I walked into your room you weren't there" she starts crying again and I feel really bad knowing I had been with a girl " I'm sorry sweetie, it won't happen again" I promise her, she stops crying and asks me where I were, by now mum had joined us and I answer them both "I fell asleep at Zayns" Mikayla nods but mum looks at angrily at me, she then just sighs and shakes her head and leave. Since it's saturday now I decide to spend the day with Mikayla, making up for not being there for her last night.