Chapter 22

Olivias Pov:

He held my hand in a really tight grip, to be honest it kind of hurt but I was to afraid to tell him, I knew I had made him angry by running of on him. He pulled me with him down the hallway, I looked back and saw that for once the boys weren't following him, they just stood there, next to Alex and smirked. By now I was really scared, what would Harry do to me, but I mean he can't really do that much right, we're in a crowded hallway. He opened a door and motioned for me to go inside, I looked at the empty classroom and hesitated, "Olivia" Harry said sternly, he gave me a little push and I walked in. He led me to the back and sat down, I sat down next to him and kept my eyes on my hands, resting on my knees. "Olivia?" Harry asked, I slowly looked up at him and he had this wierd look on his face, like he wanted to say something but didn't know how. "You know I'd never hurt you, right?" he asked and when I didn't answer he looked hurt, "Olivia, please" he begged, I didn't know what to do, I didn't think someone could look so vulnerable, especially not someone as tough as Harry. "I-I know" I lowly stuttered and he looked at me again, "Why aren't the boys here?" I asked, suddenly remembering the smirk on their faces, standing next to Alex, Alex who they had caught several times talking about them now. "They had to take care of something" was all he said, I was just about to stand up and run to her when Harry grabbed my wrist, "Please don't" he begged "But Harry, what if they hurt her" I tried to reason with him and he just shook his head 'no' "How can you be so sure they won't?" I asked not feeling very convinced "Because I didn't tell them to" he simply stated, I was surprised at that, I mean I knew they were allways right behind him, listening to what he told them but I didn't know they listened like that "So what, you're like the boss?" I asked, he chuckled at it and shook his head again "No, it's not like that, it's just that they allways check with me first, I guess" he shrugged his shoulders. "So you can promise me that they won't hurt Alex? I asked still not really believing it "Yeah, they won't touch your friend, they're probably just gonna talk to her" I relaxed a bit, knowing she was safe, but then another question came to my mind "Why did you bring me here?" I asked him, now being cautious again "I thought we could talk" he looked at me to see my reaction and I smiled making him loosen up a bit "So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked, he shrugged and started "I don't know, we just haven't really talked that much and I mean you're my girlfriend, I should probably know something about you, right?" I drew in a breath at the word 'girlfriend' and I could tell he notice but he let it slide, "Yeah I guess" was all I said, he kept his gaze at me and I started feeling uncomfortable, why didn't he say anything, 'ooh he wanted me to tell him something about myself' "Well I'm Olivia Carlin, I'm 17 and I live in a house with my mom, brother and our stepdad. I moved out here from California and apparently I'm dating you" I finished, he smiled at me and I knew it was because of my hint about us dating, "your turn" I told him and he started "I'm Harry Styles, I'm also 17 and I live in a house with my mum and sister, no stepdad." I could tell he was making fun of me and I gave his shoulder a push "Don't mock me, Styles" He smiled at me and continued "I've lived here my whole life, my dad used to live here too, but he left about a year ago" "I'm sorry" "Don't be, I'm fine without him but I feel really bad about Mikayle, she doesn't even know ho he is" he got that hurt and sad look on his face again and I could help but to just wanna make him forget about everything, but I didn't know how. "You really love your sister, huh?" I asked and a smile crept on his face "Yeah, she's amazing, you'll have to meet her again soon" I smiled at him but then something sad came on his face again "Do you really think I would ever hurt you?" he asked in a low voice "I'm sorry, Harry. It's just everyone told me to be carefull and I mean you guys don't really make the impression of being saints" I tried to explain to him but the sad look wouldn't disappear, I kept trying though "But I know now that you'd never hurt me, Harry" a sad smile was shown on his face but nothing more, I didn't know what to do to make him happy again, all I knew was that I hated seeing him like this, so I did the one thing I could think of.