Save The Date

Surprise! This weeks updates may be on random days due to the holidays and my available write time! But here ya go!

"Okay, so what are we announcing first?" Maks said as he set the stuff for their dinner on the table. Everyone was coming in a little bit for their dinner party. And they were trying to finish up their last minute details before everyone got their.

"The wedding?" She said looking at him like he had lost his mind. She was pretty sure they had already had this discussion.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He said as he set the ingredients for their burrito station. They had decided to do a make your own burrito night with margaritas and that and Peta could easily have a virgin one without raising many questions.

"Because we had a long discussion about this already!" She said laughing as she fixed the tablecloth and made sure that they had enough chairs.

"Refresh me." He said looking at her with wide eyes.

"Maksssssssss!" She whined laughing. "We're doing the wedding first because their bridesmaid/groomsmen presents having the wedding date on it. And then it's going to make them ask."

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Sorry pretty girl." He moved over and kissed her quick before going in to grab the last few things they needed.

"It's fine goofball. Do you still think it's okay to ask people in front of people?" She said looking at him.

"Yes, I'm pretty certain it's fine. The only extra people that are going to be here are BPaul, Ilya, Serge, Tye, and Jenna. And they all are going to be okay. Especially when they hear we're going to do this semi-small and quick." Maks assured her as he got the mixes ready for the margaritas. They had managed to get super lucky and DWM had an invitational so Nicole, Teddy, and Alex were all in town from the invitational. They had called their parents that morning to tell them all the news and give them the dates. They were all estatic with baby news and the wedding as well. They all promised to be out for the wedding with the exception of Barry. He'd be there in spirit.

"Okay, but Beau....." She trailed off. She was worried since he wasn't in the wedding.

"I think you should ask him to give you away with your brother." Maks said softly.

"My dad....."

"I know.....I wish we could figure it out." He said moving over to where she was and pulling her in. She let him hold her for a bit and just rested there. She understood her dad's reasoning completely but it didn't mean that it made it any better on her end.

"Heyyyyyyy." Sharna said as her and Paul entered the yard. Maks gave her one last squeeze before letting her go. "What's wrong babe?"

"Just adjusting to being back here and away from the family." Peta said as Sharna wrapped her in a hug seeing the look on her bestie's face.

"I know, this first week back sucks. I'm excited that you're back tho." Sharna said as she let her friend stay in her embrace.

"I'm excited to be back too. And I love it here. it's just that week like you said." Peta said finally pulling away and moving to hug Paul. She noticed the ring on her finger and realized she was going to need to move that before someone noticed before it was time.

"Heyyy, the party can start now!" Val said as he and Jenna rolled in the yard. Everyone rolled their eyes as they greeted them as well. Maks and Peta got everyone drinks and got Peta her virgin margarita. She slipped her ring into Maks's backpack until they were ready for it.