Chapter 2

When we both collected everything we needed, he looked at me. I turned to see what was behind me. Nothing. He stared at me, I think.

"You really want togo to the beach? In swimming clothes?" He asked.

"Yes I do. Why?"

"Because your scar, what if people see it? And what about me?"

"Rick, probably. We are the only ones on the beach. And why you?" I asked in a laugh.

"Me, you, water? That isn't a good combination. You know that."

"If you want to trow me in the water, go ahead. But I have a gun! And I thought I was here to relax?" I teased, and he gave me his look. "Should we go?" I asked, and he nodded. Before I could grab the bag, he quickly took it away from me. I looked up, and he shook his head.

"You where here to relax, let me."

"Fine!" I walked out, and he followed. He locked the door, and he intertwined our arms. 'Holy Cow! Is he holding my arm, and?! Whaat?! Oh my gosh!' My heart just skipped a beat, and it made little jumps inside my chest. He smiled all the way through the forest, and when we reached the beach. His mouth popped open.

"Wha-whaat?! You didn't told me it was such this beautiful here Kate!" He looked at me, and I closed his mouth.

"No, I didn't. I don't know why, but I didn't." I said, and smiled shyly.

"Wow! It's such as beautiful as you are." I felt my cheeks where getting hot. "And you're blushing again. It's so cute when you do that!" Help, it's getting hot in here! Holy macro.

"Uh, thanks?"

"No, you are beautiful. No thanks needed." He said, and I blushed more. My cheeks must be full red. We walked to a nice place, where we layed down our blanket. And the bag. It was a really sunny day, so I took off my dress. And then he looked at me, was I that special in a bikini? Was it the colour? Oh oh... Help... "Kate! You look stunning!" He bursted out.

"Uh, thank you Rick." I said, and I smiled. I layed down. Just enjoying the sun.

"Uh Kate." He said after a few minutes. I looked up, and faced him. "I think, no. I know. You said you didn't remember anything right?" I nodded, and looked confused. "Well, I need to say something."

"Rick? You know you can tell me everything. Do you?"

"Yes, Yes of course I do know that! And that's why I need to tell this. You have all rights to know. And maybe, maybe in just a little. You feel the same." I knew what he was going to say, he would say he loved me! Right?

"Rick, don't hesitate. Just tell me!" I said, and gently placed my hand on his, he looked at me and smiled. The next I knew, where soft lips against mine. I loved this feeling, and moved my lips with his. When he let go, he looked at me. "I've always loved you Rick. From the first time we met." He smiled, and again pecked my lips. Gently cupping my cheeks.