Chapter 24

*4 years later*
"Jo! Come on. Time for school!" I yelled upstairs when I got my 3 years old daughter her bag. Happily she cane down, holding her dads hand. I smiled at the two of them. "Are you taking her to school? Or should I?"

"You just gave birth to Wyatt 3 weeks ago. Take it easy babe!" My beloved husband told me in a caring voice.

"But-"

"No ifs, ands or buts!" He said, and kissed my head.

"I really do love you honey, but I wanna bring Jo to school. And you need to go to your work. You're already late!"

"Kate! Easy! I know you're still not over the fact that you lost your Partner. But he is in good hands right now. And you have to relax! Take Wyatt, when he's tired bring him to bed. Read a book. Take a bath. Take a nap."

"I know he's gone Eric, but he was my Partner, my best friend. And we could have become more, if he didn't die.." I looked at my husband. He understood the pain I was going through. We got married 2 years ago. We already had Johanna, as our beloved daughter. And 3 weeks ago, she got a little brother Wyatt. I found out that I was drugged, and that Rick had died. I went to Martha and Alexis, and since then we became really close. Alexis is coming by recently. Even to take the kids to the park, or just to babysit. She loved them. And Alexis is like my daughter. So beloved. Just her dad. And Martha. She feels like a mother to me. And she is. Secretly. Every birthday. Or just for a cup of coffee. Some to talk. She stops by recently too.

"Kate. Believe me. This man, is looking from above. Smiling to you! Because you survived. And all a Best friend, Partner. Maybe Boyfriend, can wish. Is that the other half of him, has a good life. Being loved again. Not crying all time long, because she lost someone. I know you loved him. And if I would know him, maybe we became best buddy's. Kate you have to be strong. Not only for yourself. For him! He wants you to be strong. To be the KATE BECKETT everyone knows! And deep inside you want that too. But the emotion is just to high above."

"Why are you always right Eric? Why?" I smiled half. He lifted my chin.

"Because I know things Kate." He kissed me.

"Daddy! School!" Jo pulled on Eric's jeans, and I left his lips. Smiling down to Johanna. I knelt to her hight.

"Be nice to teachers, okay?" I said, and she nodded. She gave me a big hug, and went for her bag. I stood back up, and Eric handed me the beautiful Wyatt.

"Okay honey. Take it easy! When you need me, call me. I can't promise I'll always pick up. But I will try!" He kissed me once again. "See you tonight honey."

"Take care!"

"Will do." He smiled and got to Johanna. "Come sweety! Time for school!" He picked her up, and they both left the house. Leaving me and Wyatt in a big silence. Which was pretty.

I made a bath for Wyatt, and I washed him. He seems to like it, because he was smiling all the way. When he was clean, and the water really cold. I dried his little body, and placed him in his box with a few toys. I sat down on the bed in our room. And watched Wyatt. Soon he fall asleep very peaceful. I couldn't keep my eyes a inch open. And fall asleep as well.

A/N:
Okay. So. Uh. Sorry? Nah. Well. Maybe..
I think of ending this story soon. Whatcha think? Left me a comment! And if you don't want this to end. Tell me a few ideas❤️ would be useful. And I'll give credits if you gave me an idea