Chapter 21

I took a pen and paper. Rick was just calming down from a little cry time.

"Okay, Rick. How did he look like back then?" I asked.

"White male....Brown hair, short hair..... Uh, he was in his begin twenties..... He wore white clothes, and he had a tattoo." With a lot of stuttering, finally this managed to came out.

"What does that Tattoo looks like?" I asked.

"Uhm.. A butterfly on his.. Left arm."

"A guy? With a butterfly tattoo?" I asked confused, and I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Yes! Don't you dare to laugh."

"I am not laughing."

"You are!"

"Castle, back to the guy." I demanded.

"Right. His tattoo on his lower left arm, it was black-purple."

"I'll call Ryan or Espo. They need to get this guy out the world, because he can be a rel danger for a lot of other boys, maybe even girls." I looked at him, we both could see how hard it would have been to hide this. And not to talk about. "Rick?" He looked at me. "I know I need rest, but when I wouldn't. I would have made fun, just to make your mind off." I said carefully. 

"I know you would, but I don't want to loose you. No fun for both of us." I smiled a little, and he smiled back. 

"I love you. More than I ever had loved a single person."

"Don't say that Kate." I shocked by his reaction, and my smiled fade away. "I didn't mean it like that. I wanted to say that I am not as perfect as you are." 

"That's not true. You're the best ever happened to me." My smile seems to come back, and I took his hand. "Don't think you're nothing, Because that's not true. You are not without an author. Not for nothing the best, Rick you see it might not be so. But thousands have.. Don't act like you're nothing, because you are more an everything to me. And when you don't believe it for yourself, do it for me." I looked at him, pretty serious. 

"Kate-"

"Please don't make this any harder. That's better for both of us." I breathed deep. "Can you bring me to my apartment, please?" 

"Kate, why?" 

"I need to have something, and I want to be alone for a moment." 

"Sure." He stood up, and took my bag from his bedroom. I stood up too. And in all silence, we left.

Once we arrived at my apartment, he got up with me. I unlocked my door, my aprtment looked like there wasn't been someone for 3 years. It was just the same how I left it. I placed my bad on the kitchen counter, and turned to Rick. 

"When you need me, call me Kate. Even if it's the middle of the night." He said, kinda in a sad voice.

"I will." I kissed him deep. When we parted, I looked at him. "yo aren't angry right?"

"No! I understand that you need some time for your own, and that you want to do what you love the most. I would do that too when I was operated. I completely understand you Kate. Why should I even be angry." 

"I don't know, maybe becuse you want to make sure I am doing okay. Or something."

"I still want to make sure that you're okay. I am stopping by tomorrow? If that's okay?"

"More than okay." I smiled.

"Get it easy Kate." 

"I will, and don't you worry about me, okay?" 

"Don't promise a thing." I smiled more, and kissed him once more. "Love you."

"Love you more." He smiled, and went away. I closed the door, and locked it immediately. I went to my computer, and quickly started an investigation. No one could ever know this.. And I just lied to my boyfriend. Yes. Nice... But sometimes, things are secret...