Chapter 23

"Who are you? Why are we here?!" I started yelling at the guy. And he laughed. "This wasn't funny meant!"

"You better be quite." He spoke.

"Is that everything you can say?"

"Kate!" Castle demanded. But I ignored him.

"Oh come on! Loosed your tongue?!" I tried to run to him. But Castle quickly trowed me back on the bed.

"And now it's over Kate!" He looked me straight in the eye. Meaning it.

"So. Protecting your girl huh?" The guy spoke again. And we both looked at him.

"Yeah. So?!" Castle said.

"It's okay babe." I laid my hand on his chest. But he shoved my hand away. "Please tell us why we're here. You have my full cooperate." I said. And Castle looked at me.

"That's nice to hear Detective."

"What do you want?" He walked to us. Took the cuffs off my hand. Cuffing Castle to the bed. "If you take mine off! You take his!" I holds Castle's hand.

"Kate. Go. Please." Castle begged. "I'll be okay."

"I'll come back!" I bent down to kiss him. And I was pulled out the room. I ended up in another dark room. Looked perfectly the same as the room where I was with Castle. Only here was some kind of a screen. Which was a camera footage from the room where Castle is.

"Why are you spying on us?"

"You just have to watch my dear." And he left the room. I looked at the screen. Nothing happened. Then I realized it wasn't a screen. Well the screen got away. And some kind of curtains opened. I saw Castle. Like an half an meter away from me. I didn't know what to think. Or either what to do. Well there wasn't much I could do..

Hours went by, and still nothing happened. I couldn't gave up my hope. I kept staring at the man. Cuffed on a bed. Lonely. How badly I wanted to go to him, I could not.. When I kept looking, something started to change in the room. I didn't know what I saw, what it really was. But it wasn't good. Castle began to cough. And then I found out that it was a sort of smoke that the room was filling. I slammed against the "window" maybe that Castle could hear me. I screamed his name, he didn't seem to respond. He tried to untangle him from the handcuffs, but the smoke was almost filled the whole room. He was on short breath. Soon he was going to die..

"Castle! Please!" I gave the window one last slam. And began to cry. I slid down against the wall. And the coughing stopped. I knew he was dead now. It was done. It was over! I placed my face into my hands, and brought my knees to my face. Someone opened the door, the guy who took me here.

"Time to say goodbye."

"Kill me." I looked up, and I begged him.

"No."

"KILL ME! YOU KILLED HIM, NOW TAKE ME!!!"

"I am sorry Kate, but it's better that you will forget this." He came to me with an injection. He drugged me, and it went all black. I heard some movings around me, but that was all before I was completely fallen off the world.