Darkness

1 year ago

You opened your eyes and you saw The Enchanted Forest like it was right when you left for the first curse. You were wearing the same outfit as before, like you were ready for anything. You had your backpack with you containing your most treasured items.
You turned and saw the apprentice waiting outside of his cottage for you. You walked up, staggering a little.
"I'm sorry for your loss (y/n)," he said without remorse, probably because he didn't like Peter.
"I need to bring him back," you said dully. You were still shock from the whole thing.
"I knew you going to say that, so I prepared you a horse with supplies," he said more cheerfully. You looked at him with confusion. "Peter died with the dark one, so he is tied down to the dark one vault. Open the vault and find him." He handed you a a roll that explained how to open the vault. 
"Thank you," you said still drained of any emotion. You walked around back to the stables and saw that horse waiting for you. It plain white with a dark black mane. It was your favorite one out of all of them. You climbed onto its back and rode off down the path.

Peter POV
It's dark and cold. I hear screaming and torture. Burning fills my lungs. I want to kill myself, but I'm already dead.
All of my darkest moments flash before my eyes. Me leaving Rumple, me leaving (y/n), me killing Felix, and worst off all, turning (y/n) dark.
She never notices it, neither did I when I was turned dark. The way she is picking apart someone's mind to make them do such much hated things. The way she uses her magic to her will, like turning me to my other self for pleasure. It's sick and twisted.
I just want her to be back with me, so I can make it right again.

Your POV
The vault was a day's journey from the apprentice's cottage. You camped for the night in the safety of the forest. You had put a protection spell around the site. You made a comfortable cot appear for you and made a bag of chips and a can of cook appear for a snack. You were in the Enchanted Forest, but you could still have the luxuries of the real world with you.
You tried sleeping, but couldn't. You kept seeing Felix and Peter die. It still hurt, it was hurting like hell. You ended up not sleeping and started shooting random spells at a tree. You put all of your anger into that tree. The anger from Felix leaving you in the foster, ending up in Neverland, turning Peter dark, finding out about your past, and letting Felix and Peter die.
It was all out by the morning. The tree was gone and most of the plant life around it. With the flick of your hand the campsite was gone and you got back on the horse to go get Peter.

You got the small clearing in the woods near sundown. The vault was waiting for you, tempting you to open it. You walked over in a half daze. You knelt down and touched the small illustrations that were on the sheet. There was a click and the door slid to the side. There was stairs leading down into it. You looked at the paper for any more directions, but all it said was find him.
You went down the stairs and felt the magic as it hit your face. You made a small light in your hand. It was dark, but it lit up the long corridor. You heard whispering telling you to go down the corridor. With no choice, you did.
It was so cold down there, but you weren't shaking at all. The rocky walls were empty of anything. After what felt like hours of walking there was door. The whispers made you go inside. You walked to the door and it opened without you touching it. You weren't in control of your own body.
The room was filled with pictures of people with twisted faces and sparkling skin. It was all of the dark ones. You recognized only one out of the hundreds, Rumple. Near his picture was door with no lock. Your hand opened the door with a flick of your hand.
You stepped inside and felt like you were being ripped apart, physical and mentally. Flashes of your life flashed everywhere. Darkness started filling every part of your body. Tears started pouring down your face. You called out for Peter, hoping he would save you from this pain.

Peter POV
There was a light shining in from above, maybe it was a way out of this hell. I started moving towards it. As I got closer, I heard screams of pain. It wasn't like the screams I had been hearing. It was (y/n)'s. I moved faster, until I saw her there, kneeling in pain and holding her head. I rushed over and held her.
"I've got you," I said. She stopped screaming and looked up at me.
"I love you," she said before she passed out cold, with no pulse.

A/n So this is my writing format for now until the flashbacks come to present day. One chapter present, next past.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love feedback!