Dark One

1 year ago
Peter POV
How could I let this happen. She's dead. I'm holding her corpse. She sacrificed herself for me, unless she didn't know. I had to get out of here. I picked her up carefully and started walking out.
The place was a giant, dark maze. I saw foot prints though and started following them until there was a set stair. I went up and out of the maze. There was horse waiting there, the one she used to get here. It was white and black, I laughed a little at the irony of it.
I put her on top of the horse. I grabbed the horse reigns and started walking. I touched (y/n) hand and saw a crumpled piece of paper in it. I read it and saw who had given it to her. A guy name "The Apprentice". I remember what Felix told me about him. He worked with the greatest wizard and he balances almost everything. He also set (y/n) on her path.
There was directions from his house the place we were just at. I decided to follow the path she took and get revenge.

Nightfall came and I found a small seaside tavern to stay at. I convinced the owner that she passed out on our way here.
I never thought of as though. She was warm and she hadn't turned pale like a normal body would when they die. Her face was still rosy and hands were warmer than mine.
I set her down on the bed and covered her with a blanket while I slept in a rocking chair.
I couldn't sleep, so I went down to the tavern to get something to drink. On my way down I heard a familiar voice talking with someone. It was Hook and he was talking with a mermaid that had legs. I couldn't let him see me or (y/n).
So I rushed upstairs to grab her and rushed to the stables. The horse, that I found out was named Pixie Dust from a tag on the saddle, was waiting for me like it knew trouble was near. There was a small wagon in the stables that would be perfect for (y/n) to ride in, so I attached it to Dust and carefully laid her down. I hopped onto the wagon and we were off into the cold night.

I rode for another day straight until I came upon The Apprentice's cottage at sundown. Dust rode around back to the stables. I got off the wagon and went to the front door. I knocked hard. The man opened the door.
"Ah, what a pleasure to see you Peter," he said.
"(Y/n) is in trouble and it's all your fault," I yelled louder than I wanted to.
"What happened?"
"She brought me back, but I don't know if she's dead or not." He nodded and started walking to the stables. He found (y/n) in the wagon.
"This isn't good," he whispered.
"Why is bad?" I nervous.
"Well, she's connected to a magical item and if you do something dark, well, they turn into a dark one. In this case she brought you back."
"But there's no dagger to control her."
"Exactly, so right now, she's fighting against it, putting her into a sort of sleeping curse."

Your POV
It was dark, but not cold. There was someone across the way, dressed in black robes. You walked over and saw that they had a good mask on.
"Who are you?" You asked.
"I'm the first dark one, that's all you need to know," it said.
"Why am I here?"
"You're here to be tested, to see if you need to die, or become a dark one."
"What about Peter?"
"He'll live either way and be depressed either way," the dark one said. It flicked its hand and you were back in Neverland, when you first arrived. You saw yourself land from Rumple's shadow. You looked so much different. Your face itself looked like it hadn't gone through so much heartbreak. Your eyes still had the same gleam in it though.
"This is to far back," the dark one said from behind you. You jumped a little. The dark one flicked its hand again and you saw yourself and Peter. It was when you promised him that you'd come back and then erased his memory. Tears started and there was a tight know in your stomach. "This is the one."
"What is this supposed to prove?" You said.
"This is moment you turned dark, the moment that made you different." It was right, after you had done that, you committed to doing anything dark.
"So, what happens now?"
"You don't die." And after that, it was dark. A dark streaming liquid came towards you. You were engulfed and all of the darkest moments of your life appeared in flashes. Felix dying, Peter torturing you in Neverland, the apprentice telling you about your past, and Rumple killing Peter.
You felt yourself getting more powerful. You opened your eyes and saw you were on top of the vault and dressed in black robes.

Peter POV
She just disappeared in gray smoke to somewhere else.
"What happened to her?!"
"She's a dark one now," is all he said.
"Where did she go?"
"She's at the vault, we better hurry and you better be careful around her."
"Why?"
"Even if she loves you, she'll find something dark." He got out of the wagon and unhooked the wagon from the horse. He grabbed another horse, it was pure white, and got on top. I got on Dust and we rode of to the vault.