Thoughts

Peter POV
I had to hurry. I tried to ride faster, but the apprentice stopped me every time.
"We need to hurry up, she doesn't need that darkness," I yelled the fifth time he stopped me.
"We patience, she needs to learn her surroundings."
"She needs help," I said before I started going full speed. I didn't even listen to his yelling, telling me to stop. I wouldn't stop, I couldn't. This was my fault and I to make it right.
The trees speed by. My heart was pumping. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. I was supposed to bring her here and grow old. Now she is one of the darkest creatures.

Your POV
You looked around in the clearing. It was quiet.
"Hello dearie," someone said, it was Rumple. You turned around and shot fire at him. It didn't do anything.
"How are you here?"
"I'm not really here, I'm in your head to help you embrace your darkness," he said.
"Well, I'm not going to embrace it. Peter's going to help me."
"That's not what you really think," he said, his voice edging you. "You want to get revenge."
"Shut up!" You yelled and started walking down the path.
"You want to rip his heart out and crush. Just like he was planning to do with you and how he killed Felix."
"You don't get to talk about Felix," you said turning around to face him. "You don't get to say anything about me." He put his hands in the air in a mockingly way of surrender.
You kept walking the way you came here. Horse printing were in the ground and footprints. They were fresh. Peter must've taken you somewhere before you ended up at the vault. You decided to follow them, to find Peter and find a way to get rid of the darkness. You did it for him, so why can't he do the same for you.

You don't know how long you had been walking until reached the dock. You saw a familiar ship at port, the Jolly Roger. You walked up and saw a different man giving orders.
"Hey pirate, what happened to the last owner?" You yelled to him.
"He sold it to me. You're not taking back the ship are you?"
"I don't care about the ship, I just want to know where that captain is."
"He ran off with a mermaid or somethin'," he said and walked away. Well, he was specific. You decided to give up. It was a lost cause and started walking again.
"You know, you can just teleport places," Rumple said walking beside me. "You've done it before."
"Well, I'd rather not use dark magic," you said quietly, trying to not sound crazy.
"Why did you give up on killing Hook?"
"Because it wasn't right and wasn't going to kill him."
"Yes you were." You just ignored him and tried walking.

Peter POV
I was so close to the dock that I could smell the sea salt and rotting fish. I was still protected by the forest when I started slowing down. I remembered when I took this path to the apprentice's cottage. (Y/n) was laying down in the wagon and I was steering Dust. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. Now she'll never be peaceful again.
I was almost to the dock when Dust started acting jittery. I tried to calm her, but she wouldn't stop. I looked down the path and saw her standing there with a black robe. Her hair flowing out of the hood. I got off of Dust and started walking over.

Your POV
He was there, he was actually there. He got off the horse and started walking towards you.
"What you going to do to him?" Rumple whispered into your ear from behind. You didn't say anything because you really didn't know what you were going to do.
Peter came up and gave you a tight hug. You stood stiff. He took off the hood of your robe and his face was filled with shock.
"What happened to you?"
"Nothing happened, I'm fine."
"No you're not," Rumple said, he was starting to get on your nerves.
"Do you feel anything different?" Peter asked. You wanted to smack him the face and rip out his heart at the same time.
"I told you, I'm fine. Let's just get back to the cottage." With that you took his hand and walked to Dust. You held onto her reigns and teleported all of you to the cottage. Dust went into the stables and you went inside with Peter. The two of you sat at the table.
"What did it feel like when you dead?" You asked Peter. He hesitated.
"If only the tales of burning were true. It strips you down emotionally until you want to die. Then you realize you're already dead," he said. His face filled with horror. You put your hand on his attempting to be comforting. He grabbed it in response.
"I'm sorry," you said.
"It's not your fault, it's mine," he spoke. Deep down you agreed with him, it was his fault. Is fault that you were dark. His fault that you even ended up here. You could be old right now, married and have kids of your own. Now you're in a mystical land with dark magic.
"Don't say that," you spoke, struggling to get those words out.
"So, what are we going to do now?" He asked looking into your eyes. All of the terrible thoughts flushed out of your mind. Rumple wasn't there anymore, it was just peace.
"We need to get rid of this darkness, I can't handle it." Your eyes didn't leave his. "I have these terrible thoughts, I can't even explain how terrible. And Rumpelstilskin keeps showing up in my mind pushing the thoughts," you said, on the brink of crying. He put his hand on your upper arm. You then had an idea. You slipped into the magic web and saw a faint line of bad Peter. You mended it and pulled it. You slipped out and Peter came and lifted you not a hug, kissing you. One thing led to another and it had been the best night in your life.