What Now?

Your POV
You woke up the next morning with Peter holding you close. You silently got up Pandora's put your clothes back on. You had some extra pants and shirt from when you you there before.
You walked out of the small back room and into the main room to see the apprentice sitting down drinking tea.
"Ah, you're finally awake and not distracted," he said before taking another sip.
"You didn't walk in last night did you?" You awkwardly spoke, wincing a little from embarrassment.
He gave that I-came-in-at-the-worst-time look and starting talking again. "Now, you can't do that every time you guys have a fight. He'll learn how to stop you sooner or later."
"I know, it's just, it feels so good and I distracts me from, from thinking to much," you said sitting down at the table by the apprentice.
"By thinking, do you mean me," Rumple said showing up in the chair by you. You put your head on the table and let out a loud sigh.
"Can you see him?" You asked the apprentice, looking up. He set down his cup and crossed his arms.
"Oh yes I can," he sounded annoyed. "That is the voice of the dark one. He is there to make you accept you powers and turn you dark." He looked at Rumple with an irritated look. Rumple wave back in a mocking manner. "A real bugger it is."
"How do I get rid of him without turning dark?"
"Just think light. It seems that your love for Peter helps with that." He took another sip of tea. "The question is, how long will that last?" After he said that you heard Peter wake up with a loud gasp. You rushed into the small room and saw him looking around him in confusion.
"H-how did I get in here and why am I naked?" He yelled. You sat down and put your hands on his shoulder's to calm him.
"Last night I think you swapped to bad Peter, I'm sorry I didn't change you back," you whispered, getting close to him.
"Next time you want to go at it, don't turn me into that monster," he said getting up from the bed and putting on his clothes. He walked out of the cottage and to get some fresh air and left you in the room.
"You sure messed that up," Rumple said from the doorway. "He didn't even fall for the whole 'I didn't do it, you did it' trick."
"Shut the hell up." You got up and went out to Peter who was sitting on a rock. You sat down by him. "I'm sorry, I-I just couldn't handle it and acted on instinct. I didn't mean it." You looked down at your hands. Peter grabbed them and looked at you in the eyes.
"It okay, I need to learn how to live like this to. We just need to be more considerate of each other," he spoke softly, his face moving closer to yours.
"What are we going to do now?"
"We are going to stick together from now on, no matter what." You nodded and he crashed his lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your back. You thought you were about to go all out again when there was a ringing in your ears. You let go of him and went to the ground, covering your ears. You started screaming from the pain of the noise. Peter rushed into the cottage and grabbed the apprentice.
"What' strong with her?" Peter asked frantically. He got down by you and tried to touch your arm. Only, when he touched you he was pushed back into a nearby tree.
"It's the darkness in her. She can't control it and it can't be controlled by and outside force." Peter got up and walked back over. The noise was just starting to go away, but not the pain. Your whole body ached.
"We need to make something to help. Like the dagger or something," he said, wincing in pain. The noise had completely stopped. You now were just laying down in the dirt in the fetus position taking death breathes.
"I don't know if I can make something like that," the apprentice said, flustered. "Maybe I can bind her to something to equalize her."
"Bind her to me," Peter instantly replied.
"N-no P-Peter, y-you can't d-do that," you whispered, struggling to make the words.
"He can do it to bad Peter, that way I don't really have the darkness," he said sitting down by you. "I can handle it, you can't." He carefully moved some hair out of your face.
"You were dark for centuries. It ruined you," you said, gaining more strength.
"And look at what 24 hours of darkness is doing to you." You couldn't take it anymore. You stood up, barely, and opened a portal. You opened a portal to Neverland. You stepped through closing it behind you.

Peter POV
She was gone. She opened a portal to who knows where. She couldn't accept my offer to help her out even though she said she wanted it gone.
"Where could she have gone?" I asked the apprentice.
"Where do think she went?" He asked like a smart ass. I thought hard of all the places she could have gone. Then it came to me. The only place that made her happy was Neverland.