Welcome Back to Neverland Part 1

A/n I'm skipping the pattern for now and this chapter is in the past

Your POV
You arrived at the beach of Neverland. The same beach from when you first arrived. The place was so frozen in time that you saw charred wood from the small fire you made before Felix showed up.
There was one big difference from before though, the jungle was no longer dark. It was almost child like. It was the Neverland you remembered in your childhood that seemed like another life.
One thing was still the same, it was extremely humid and hot. You changed into some shorts and a tank top and put your hair up. You started walking into the jungle and you felt the the goodness seeping into you. You were at peace for once.
You wondered if anything had stayed, so you went to one of the pixie dust trees Peter had shown you when you went to see if he was dead or not. You saw the air around the trees was filled with the small, glowing green dust. You walked through it and started floating off the ground little by little.
You sailed up to the shy and tried looking for the small waterfall that you stayed at. You spotted it and flew as fast as could to it. Once you arrived you noticed how dark it had become.
"It's tragic isn't it," Rumple showed up behind you when you landed.
"It shouldn't be," you spat back.
"What did Peter tell you about this place?"
"He told me that there is a little beauty in the darkness," you softly spoke to yourself. "And this place isn't dark anymore, it's beautiful." You didn't need to say the rest, you knew why it had gone dark.
You walked up to the entrance of the cave. It looked like the place had been a hundred years old. Every inch was covered in dust, there was cobwebs connecting everything. You walked over to the bed and saw that your book "Peter Pan" was there.
"How did this get here?" You asked yourself, picking it up. You opened it and saw writing inside of the cover.

Peter POV
"We need to do something. You have magic, make a portal or something," I yelled at the apprentice. We were inside now. He was frantically reading a spell book for a solution.
"It's not that easy," he responded. "Neverland was destroyed when when you died. It must rebuilt itself."
"If it's there, than we can get make a portal."
"Trust me, I can make portals like (y/n), but it isn't the same as it was. It's untraceable, it has been for many years, only those who really know about it can get there."
I knew why, it was my fault. "I put a rule that know can enter or exit without my permission."
"Can you grant me permission?"
"I don't have magic, I can't control that place anymore, but there is a loophole. You can send an object there." I left the main room to the back room and looked through (y/n)'s book. I found that I was looking for, her book "Peter Pan". I went back and set the old book on the table. "We'll send this with a note. It's been to Neverland so it should be easier." The apprentice picked it up and went through the pages, laughing a little.
"Well, I should've found J.M. Barrie as an author, he's good."
"Can we just get on with it," I said. He handed me ink and a quill and I started writing inside of the cover.

Dear (y/n),
I'm sorry for earlier, I just wanted to protect you. I don't want this for you. If you want to talk, bring me to Neverland.
Love,
Peter

I closed the book and gave it to the apprentice.
"Give me a specific location to put it." I thought about where she would go. Maybe the camp, no the cave.
"Put it on a bed in a cave that is the opposite of its surroundings." He nodded and a small cupboard door a appeared in front of him. He opened it and placed it on the bed. He closed the door and it vanished.

Your POV
You read what was in the note. You touched the ink and felt it still drying. You had just missed him. You set the book down on the table next to the bed and laid down. You looked up and saw the star crystals. They were still beautiful.
You thought about bringing Peter here.
"You shouldn't bring him here," Rumple said sitting in Peter's chair.
"Why shouldn't I?"
"He'll just use your powers again for himself."
"No he wouldn't, he wants to be good," you yelled at him, trying to keep back the possibility of that happening.
"Remember when he found out about your ability to transport between worlds." Rumple was trying to get into your mind.
"Shut up right now!" You yelled, throwing the book at him. He dispersed and showed up and the entrance before the book reached him. "Peter is going to get rid of you and this darkness."
"Like he got rid of Felix?"
"No, like a good person and I told to never talk about Felix!"
"What if I told you that there was a way to bring back your dear brother." You wanted to resist the urge. "I know you want to know how."

Peter POV
"She should've seen the note by now." The apprentice and I were now sitting around the table eating lunch. He was enjoying his meal, I pushed mine away.
"Give her time, besides, she might be talking to the darkness right now."
"What?"
"To make her accept the darkness there's a voice that pushes her into it." Now I needed to help her more than ever. She's going to be thinking about my past and everything bad that has happened to her.
We finished our meal and went out on a walk when I saw a familiar figure waiting at a fruit stand. I walked over and saw Felix.