Death

Your POV
You cleared up the came up from all of the dust and cobwebs and started the fire. It was perfect for Peter.
"You should really think through this," Rumple said sitting on a log.
"Shut up," you said and you pulled back up the window portal. You saw the inside of the cottage. The apprentice and Peter were huddled around something. It was Felix.
"Why is he like that?" You asked furiously.
"Why don't you look at the time dearie." It was almost midnight. You opened to portal all the way. The two of them looked at you in astonishment.
"Come on Peter," you said as you started floating Felix in the air. You walked back through the portal behind Peter and Felix following while in mid air. You all arrived in Neverland, at the camp. Peter looked around, with a sort of joy and disappointment. "Do you like it?" You asked.
"It's just like I remembered it," he said. "Why though?"
"Well, we always talk about how we want to start over and this perfect," you said trying to sound convincing.
"Why is this place so, colorful?"
"Reset button I'm guessing." You looked back at Felix who was in a sleeping state. You walked over to him and touch his cheek. It was soft and losing its heat. You remembered why he was like this. It was Peter had killed him for a game. You turned back to Peter. "This is your fault!"
He stepped back in shock. "What did I do?"
"You killed Felix," you screamed at him.
"(Y/n), you need to calm down, you are very unstable."
"I must've brought back Felix by accident and now I have to watch him die again."
"He can stay here, he just needs to switch laces with someone alive."
"It should be you." Peter was now backing away more and more.
"No I was thinking about someone who is already dying." You snapped out of your crazed state. You relaxed a bit.
"I'm sorry Peter, I don't know what over came me," you said. You saw his face filled fear. You didn't know what to do. You had never seen someone scared of you.

Peter POV
Her face was monstrous. It was like looking at a different person. I paralyzed with fear. She shook her head her face changed back to what I knew her as. I was still afraid. I felt a warm, tingling feeling on my chest. It was the bottle. The apprentice was starting the spell.
I stood up straighter and walked over to her carefully, like I was going to defuse a bomb. "Hey, it's okay, I know it feels." I set my hand on her shoulder.
"I can't take this anymore Peter, it's to much."
The warmth from the necklace was now traveling through my whole body. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around me. I could feel the darkness on her, like a bad smell.
The warmth was now engulfing both of us. I felt the darkness more now. It was almost suffocating me. The warmth disappeared and i let go of her. She looked around with joy.
"I can barely feel it," she said with her happiest voice, a voice I had never heard before. I on the other hand was in pain. I tried to hide as best I could. I heard someone take a big breathe of air. I looked behind (y/n) and saw that Felix was awake, on the ground. We rushed over to him.
"How are alive still?" (Y/n) asked him, searching for anything usual.
"The apprentice, he found a criminal on death row and used him to save me," Felix said. He looked over at me and saw that I fighting back the darkness. "Hey, can I get up?" He said. We moved out of the way. I helped him up.
"Do you know who brought you back from death?" (Y/n) asked crossing her arms. She was confused, but happy. I wanted to keep her that way.
"Hey, all we know is that Felix is back," I interrupted.

Your POV
You overjoyed that you didn't feel feel the pull of the darkness and that fact that Felix was alive.
"Let's start the fire, like the old days," you said, keeping the mood light. You summoned a fireball and threw it in the pit. You looked over at Peter and saw him struggling to smile. Felix saw it to.
"(Y/n), why don't you go and find something for us to cook," Felix said worried. You went off into the woods. As you were walking, the whole atmosphere was darkening. You heard animals running away. Luckily you spotted a deer and shot it down with some magic. You levitated it beside you and walked back.
You got back saw Peter and Felix in a deep conversation around the fire. They saw you and stopped.
"Good, some food," Felix awkwardly said. He grabbed the deer from the air and brought it behind a tent to start cutting it. You walked over to Peter and grabbed his hands.
"What were you two talking about," you asked him, looking straight into his eyes. They were the same eyes that you had seen on the boy who attacked you, who had sent you into a cage.
"Nothing, just how we were going to live here." He was hiding something. He smirked a little and gave you a kiss. "You don't need to worry."
"Isn't weird how I just so happened to not feel the darkness and then have Felix wake up. And not to mention the fact that you are fake smiling?" You asked trying to make him tell you the truth.
He grabbed you by the waist to pull you closer. "Just be happy that we came finally be here," he whispered to you before he started kiss you. Felix out from behind the tent with some prepared meat.
"Ahem." Peter let go of you, still holding your hand.
"Sorry, got carried away."
"This living arrangement isn't going to be awkward at all," you said. The both of them just gave a little laugh. "Let's start cooking." Felix pulled out an iron pan and set the meat inside and over the fire. You sat down on a log beside Peter. The three of you ate your food in silence. Peter barley ate any of it. He just stared at it with utter confusion.
"I think I'm going to sleep in the cave tonight," you said when you finished. Felix looked at you confused. "Oh right, uh, it's a cave under a waterfall that Peter made for me when the lost boys were being asses," you said, not sounding like yourself. He even knew it wasn't you to say something like that.
"That sounds like a good idea," Peter said, setting down his meat. "We can all sleep there, this place brings back to much." You all stood and started to walk to it. Peter lead the way and left you beside Felix.
"Is it just me, or is Peter acting differently?" You whispered to Felix.
"This place is just affecting him," he replied, sounding unsure himself.
"Well, when I was hugging him earlier, there was a weird warm and tingling thing between us and then I didn't feel the darkness," you explained.
"Don't you always feel that when you're with him?" He asked sarcastically. He started to walk faster and towards Peter. You crossed your arms and continued walking.
You arrived at the waterfall and that the place was brighter, more beautiful. You walked up to the cave and sat on your bed. You slipped into your mind into a teleport. You grabbed some cots for Peter and Felix. You slipped back and saw the cots waiting.
"There you go you two," you said exhausted. You laid down in the blankets of your old bed. You felt someone move your hair back from your forehead and kiss you.
"Good night," Peter whispered. You smiled. He left and went to sleep on his cot. You couldn't sleep. You just stayed in your bed. It was a side effect from being a dark one.

Peter POV
I kissed her good night, that was probably the last time I would still have her love and trust. I could just feel the darkness over powering me. I tried so hard to keep it away.
I went back to the cot she summoned for me and laid awake. A side effect. I had so much thoughts. Bad thoughts. I couldn't keep myself to together, so I snapped. I got up from the cot, grabbed the nearest sharp object I could find and stabbed Felix. The blood got everywhere, even on (y/n) book. She woke up screaming and teleported herself out of the room. I didn't care, I didn't care about anything. I was numb. I was ready for more.