Together Again

Present Day
Your POV
After you were done on the phone with Peter, the woman undid the ties around your wrists and ankles. You sat up and rubbed your throbbing wrists.
"Why did you tie me up if you were just going to let me go?" You asked her as she was grabbing fabric from a shelf.
"Emotion, I had to convince Mr. Boy toy that you were in real pain," she putting the folded fabric beside you. You saw that they were black leggings, a dark green silk shirt, and a black leather jacket. "Your outfit barely says bad girl, oh, what's your shoe size."
"(Shoe size)," you say unsure of what she was saying. She went back to the shelf and got black high heeled combat boots.
"Ah perfect size and style for you," she said setting them by the clothes on the metal table you were on. "Oh, I'll look away." She turned around and you started putting in the clothes carefully. They fit perfectly and felt very nice. She turned around and looked at you in astonishment. "You look absolutely gorgeous," she appraised.
"Thanks?" You say looking at yourself.
"You must be famished," she said taking your hand. "I have some food for you." She started walking out of the small room. You came into another room and saw a cage. It was to dark to see what was in it, but you heard the spinning of something from inside it. "Ignore that," the woman said as we kept walking.
You walked up some stairs and out into a yard. You had been in a cellar. This was getting more and more creepy. She led you into an older farmhouse that was familiar. Inside it looked like a house from the 1940's.
"Hey, who even are you?" You asked.
"My name is Zelena, or as you normal people call me 'The Wicked Witch of the West'," she responded as she let go of you and to the small gas stove. That is why the farmhouse was so recognizable, it was like Dorothy's farm house. These days anything was possible for you.
"Why aren't you, like, green?" You carefully asked.
"This world has this amazing thing where people don't have green skin and it went away," she said in amazement like this world was perfect.
She pulled a small, cooked chicken out of the oven and set it on the table. It was absolutely perfect. She started cutting it and served it to you. "Don't worry, it's safe," she said smiling.
You picked up a fork and took a bite of the chicken. It was juicy and tasted amazing. "Why are you being nice to me?" You asked putting another piece in your mouth.
"I'm just fascinated by you, I mean, you are the first of your kind," she said while staring at you with her bright blue eyes. "You'll find out what I mean, just eat."

Peter POV
I had to get myself together. I took another shower, as (y/n) would call it, to try and clear my head. I didn't want to lose her again. We've been apart for so long and this woman comes and ruins it. I couldn't calm down now. I was infuriated. I got out of the shower and put my clothes back on. I dug through (y/n)'s things for anything. I found her book. I looked inside and saw the message I had wrote to her inside along with something I couldn't bare to look at, blood. I closed the book and started to walk out of the room.
I started marching down to Mr. Gold's shop. I walked in and saw a young woman behind the desk. Her eyes were puffy, like she had been crying over something.
"Oh, hello sir, what can I do for you," she half stuttered. I walked over to the desk with lighter footsteps.
"I need a tracking potion, someone I care about was taken and I need to find her," I say gently.
"Uh, do need any help, I can call the sher-," I cut her off.
"No," I was to harsh. "This is a personal matter." She nodded and went into the back. There was some shuffling before she came out with a small bottle. She gave it to me. I started to walk out when I remembered. "How much do I owe you?"
"It's on me, I know how it feels losing someone you care about," she replied. I nodded and walked out the door.
I pulled out the book and poured the potion over the book. I let go and the book staying floating. It started moving up the street slowly. I followed closely.
I followed the book up to a small farmhouse in the middle of the field. I grabbed the book again and stuffed it into my pocket. I got closer to the house and looked through the window. I saw her sitting at a table with a red haired woman. (Y/n) was dressed so beautifully. I wanted to leap through the window at that moment, but I couldn't. The woman most likely has magic.
While I was thinking I didn't even notice that the woman got out her chair. I heard the front door handle start to turn when I leaped over the railing on the porch and into the dying bushes. She walked out and to a door in the ground across the yard. She inside and brought out someone. I had to squint to see who it was. It was Rumpelstilskin. I had to (y/n) and myself out of here fast.
I got up and ran to the back of the house. Luckily there was a back door. I went through. I heard (y/n) stand up from her chair in a sudden jolt.
"Hello? Zelena is that you?" She called out. I used her voice to try and find her. The house was a maze. I finally found her in the kitchen. Her face filled with shock then love, and then hate. "Get away from me, you've been lying to me ever since we got back," she was backing away to the wall behind her. I saw her hand start to turn into fire ball. I put my hands up and started walking over slowly. I got right in front of her and put my hands on her cheeks.
"You can't trust her, you can trust me. I'm real," I said softly. She lowered her hand and relaxed.
"How do I know. How can I tell if anything is real anymore. Between Felix, you, and myself. I'm lost Peter," she desperately whispered. I heard the bang of the front door opening.
"Hey, hey, look at me, we got to get out of here right now before the woman comes back." She nodded and grabbed my arm and to teleport us. We ended back in the room. She let go of me and sat down on bed with her head in her hands.
"We need to stop this," she said, exhausted. "This isn't going to end well Peter, for the both of us. The lies, the magic, the betrayal."
"Don't think like that," I walked over and sat down by her.
"I'm not even supposed to be this young. I should be a middle aged mother with kids. I should be worried about taxes and not about magic. I should be read stories about Peter Pan to my kids not dating him." She was crying now. "I should have never gone to Neverland. It was all to distract you, make you weak. I'm just a pawn." I pulled her close to me. She pushed me away and stood up. "You aren't real," she screamed at me. She grabbed her backpack and marched out the door. I ran to catch up to her and grabbed her arm to turn her around.
"What has gotten into you?" I asked her, looking at a different person.
"Something called common sense, something I should've had a long time ago." She shrugged me off and teleported somewhere. I knew it wasn't Neverland. It had to be somewhere else. She went back to the woman.