Captive

Peter POV
I was over joyed with (y/n)'s response to the situation. She didn't want to know what happened. Only I did.
"Come on, let's rest, it's probably been a long day for you," I told her. She nodded her head in agreement and I went over to the wardrobe to pull out the softest pajamas for her.
"But I can't sleep," she said quietly.
"Just because you can't sleep it doesn't mean you can't rest in comfort," I responded. She smiled and wiped away her tears from her cheeks. She took the pajamas and changed into front of me. She turned around for the most part.
"These are really comfy," she admitted when she got fully clothed. She then climbed into the sheets. "Do you think there's any food in this mansion?" She asked.
"I'll look for kitchen, you just stay here and rest," I told her. It was a perfect plan to go and look for the apprentice and ask for those memories.

Your POV
Peter left to go find some food for you. You waited until he had left the room and got out of the comfortable bed. You decided to have a look around the cave. Everything was the same mostly. The bed was of course different and everything looked brand new.
There was a new wardrobe though. You check the inside and saw your clothes from Granny's and more pajamas. You pushed your hand to the back to check if it was deeper. Sadly it wasn't.
You closed the wardrobe doors and went to the entrance of the cave. There was now a heavy curtain for privacy which was nice. You stepped out and looked at the view. It looked so real compared to Neverland. The smell of the water, the slight breeze that brushed the leaves against each other. Even the trees on the edge of the waterfall slowly turned dark, just like it did at Neverland.
It almost felt like you were at home again. Felix was right, Neverland did turn into a home. It pained you just to think about him. He had done so much for you it was all wasted away by Peter. You forgave Peter in the past for it, but it still makes you furious.
You shook the thought out of your head and went down to the small pool at the bottom of the waterfall. You jumped in without thinking about taking off your pajamas. You just needed something to refresh you. Peter would grab you out of the water anytime soon anyways. You slipped into the web to try to find out where he was in the mansion, but he was anywhere.
You swam to the surface and got out of the pool. You snapped your fingers and a new outfit appeared on your body. Your hair didn't dry, but that was fine.
You ran to the door across the huge room. You tried to open it, but it was locked from the outside. You tried an unlocking spell. It still wouldn't open. You stood back a little and slipped into the web. You saw that it was securely bound down by Peter. But why would he want to keep you in here. You then felt something touch your back softly. You slipped out and turned around. Peter had reappeared in the room behind you.
"Where were you?" You asked him, your head rushing with questions. He didn't answer you. He looked as if he was thinking of a way to go around the question. "Peter answer me."
"I was going to Granny's to get food."
"Then why did you lock me in here a very complex spell?"
"Because I want you to be safe." He put his arms on your arms and kissed you softly. "I don't want you to get hurt," he whispered.
"I can fight for myself."
"I know that, but there is something that is going on in town and I don't want them to find you."
You wrapped your arms around Peter and breathed in his scent. "Are feeling okay?"
He placed his hand on your back. "I'm just fine and I want you to be fine also."

Peter POV
I didn't want to her to know I had been out, but of course she is smart. I admire her for that. Going to Granny's was a perfect excuse. It wasn't a complete lie, I did go there, just not for food.
She surprised me when she wrapped her arms me though. Usually in these situations she would storm off or transport somewhere. 

"Are you okay?" she asked me. 

"I'm just fine and I want you to be fine also," I replied to her. She gripped a little harder and dug her face into me more. I didn't feel any tears seep into my shirt. She was doing something different again. 

"Peter, how much darkness are you using?" she asked quietly. I froze in my place. I had no idea what to say. I myself didn't know how I had been using. "It's just, you held me captive here, you hadn't done that in awhile," she continued. "And I know your lying about what you did at Granny's. I could smell the hint of blood on your dark clothing." 

She let go of me and looked into my eyes. "The last detail is that your dark side slipped by with either of knowing and he's part of you now." Tears now filled her eyes. She let out a weak laugh. "Guess I'm not so powerful as I thought," she spoke weakly. 

I quickly dried her tears with my thumb and kept my hand on her cheek. "He had to come out at some point," I whispered before kissing her gently. The kiss grew more intimate and eventually we made to the cave. When that usually happens I black out and let it over come me. 

I awoke awhile later with (y/n) sleeping with a smile on her face. I kissed her and tried to go to sleep myself. 

A/n: Oh god, sorry for the inactive posts. I've busy with school, summer, summer school, and terrible writer's block. Thankfully I found inspiration and posted.