The Begining

You got out of the bed and looked out the small square window in the room. You saw a slight green shimmer across the window. A protection speed to keep you inside.
You walked over to the door and twisted the knob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked. You walked down the hall and heard voices in the house. You started walking silently to the kitchen and looked into the room. Inside was the queen and some man with a bow. They were rummaging through all of the drawers for stuff. You wanted to face them, but knew without your magic, you were defenseless. You walked fast back to the room and waited for them to leave.
It took them a long five minutes until they gave up on it and left the house. You waited another minute and went into the kitchen and into the fridge, that looked like it had seen much better, and looked for any of the food from breakfast to speed up your memory. You never liked cliff hangers and wanted an answer to why Neverland was in your memories.

Peter POV
"How do you know what I'm talking about?" I asked the apprentice.
"I know everything Peter," he quickly replied.
"Can you help me then?" I pleaded. "I don't like what that nasty woman is doing to her head."
"It's natural, she was going to get her memories one way or another." He was being a smart ass. It made me angrier.
"You knew this was going to happen." I was clenching my fists now. He seemed to notice.
"She wouldn't be any better if you or me showed them to her. She might be worse if we showed her."
"That's why I wanted her to have false memories, but you won't let me do that for her." He was still incredibly calm. I was steaming.
"False memories are delicate Peter," he said, now walking over to me and putting his hands on my shoulders. "And with her strong magic and her being a dark one could break those false memories and her mind making her numb. You should have experience with that first hand."
That seemed to calm me and he was right, I did have experience with that. When (y/n) thought she could save me and erased her from my mind. I had gone numb.
"You're right," I said apologetically. "Again."
"I know you want the best for her, but it's not that easy. You probably aren't the best for her." He walked to the library door and stopped. "Aren't you coming?" He asked me. I unfroze from my place and started walking with him.
He lead me into a living room and sat down on a very lush couch. I sat in armchair next to him.
"Why do you keep helping me?" I asked out of pure curiosity.
"Well, you are now part of a closed off circle of people." He said avoiding the subject.
"I mean, even before you bound me and (y/n), you helped me." I said. "You had even put a protection spell on her so she wouldn't fall into the hands of someone like me."
"Now, I didn't make that decision, my master did. I saw some hope in you still, I just didn't know what yet." He said. He was smiling for some reason.
"Well, I don't know if there's even anymore help for me. I feel empty, like some part of me is missing."
"You just probably miss (y/n) to much. You need to learn to control that." He was wrong.
"No, I know how that feels. This is something haven't felt for awhile." The apprentice acted as if he didn't hear me. I knew had been hiding something.

Your POV
Your search for food was a failure. Zelena had really made all the food go away. Almost ready to give up, you saw something strange with the front porch. There was no protection spell around it. The queen must've broken it.
You ran out of the kitchen and out the front door. It felt like forever since you had last been outside. The air was clear and fresh. It wasn't metallic and dirt smelling like in the cellar. It wasn't old and stuffy like the farmhouse and Granny's. It was just fresh.
It was also quiet. The only things that spoke were small bugs and small animals in the tall grass around the yard. There was also very muffled crazed singing. It was coming from down in the cellar.
You carefully walked over and into the dark hole. You reached the bottom of the stairs and searched for a light. Moving your hands above your head and using the very little light from above, you found a string to turn the light on. You saw him there in a cage, spinning hay into gold. It was Rumplestilskin.
"Why hello dearie," he said in his haunting, cheerful tone. It sent a shiver down your spine. "I see you got past the witch's spell."
"I didn't want to come to you at all," you said, trying to not look directly at him. "I just need some answers."
"Well, the answers are your head," he responded with a high pitched voice.
"I need help finding them and I know you have magic that can help."
He laughed at me. "You need to find the one who put those spells on you missy." I looked at him with confusion. "Think of who would want to protect you."
A sudden realization rushed to you, it was Peter. He did it, he blocked your memories. Your heart started beating faster and the room was spinning.
"Why did he?" You asked mostly to yourself. Rumple was laughing like it was a sick comedic skit.  "Take off my cuff," you commanded to Rumple. He smiled and reached his hand out. You brought your wrist to him and he ripped it off. There was a wave of relief wash over your body.
You thought of how you had gotten into this mess. You wondered and how it had begun.
You closed and your eyes and opened them to find your self in a wooded area. There was a small, familiar cottage up a small hill. There was panicked screams from the inside. You walked to the cottage with quick steps.
You made it to a window, the screams had stopped by then, and looked inside. You saw the apprentice holding a bundle of blankets, a woman on a cot not moving, and a young blonde hair boy. With the thin walls you could hear the conversation.
"Felix, you must make sure that (y/n) is never put into danger. She is important," the apprentice said to the boy.
"I don't think I can do that," the boy responded. You looked closer and saw that it was the Felix you knew. He looked just the pictures Felix had kept from your guys'  old orphanages.
"You can, do it for her mother and father, and for me my boy."
Felix was the apprentice's son. It made sense now.
The apprentice then waved his hand and a door appeared. He opened it and put me into Felix's arms. "Now do your job," he said and sent Felix and I to the normal world.
You turned around and took a deep breathe. You walked to the door and knocked. There was some shuffling and then the door opened.
"Hello there miss, what seems to be your trouble." You didn't have any words, you just hugged him.