The Game

It has been two months from the accident, the night Peter snapped. You had been staying at the apprentice's cottage. He was gone somewhere one a trip, so you were all by yourself.
You filled you days with sleeping, walking, and exploring. Every time you went into he village, there would be talk of the piper returning. Boys were starting to go missing one by one with the occasional girl.
The villagers would always ask you if you had any idea of why this was happening since you were in touch with the apprentice. You always answered that he was out of town.

Peter POV
It's been two months since I had snapped. Most of me was thrilled. I could be myself, I could do what ever I wanted without the baggage of (y/n). Some of me hated myself for letting go. The best image of (y/n)'s horrified face always replayed in the back of my head. I would push it away.
I had been stock piling lost boys for the past month. They were much better than my last boys. Most of the boys went through the first curse making them more lost. It fed my island home, bring it back to its dark state. I would also pick up a girl every once in awhile. The girls were orphans and very young. Nothing to replace (y/n).
Speaking of (y/n), she is nothing but a shadow of me. I forget about her and turn around and have these strong feelings that I hate. I always make sure that her cave is clean, I hold fire parties every night and select one girl to play her. I have feelings, but don't know how to use them anymore. She's all I think about in my restless nights. I think of her beauty, her personality, and what I hate the most, how I could've used her.
I had to at least see her again, to see what is true and what isn't.

Your POV
On the two month-aversy, you had stayed in the cottage, awake. You heard a familiar  musical instrument. I was a pan flute. You panicked a little. Making up your mind, you went outside of the cottage to see Peter standing there, holding his flute.
"What do you want?" You bitterly asked.
"I-I just wanted to see you," he said almost innocently. He looked wicked, like when you first met him.
"Why Peter?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Why did you kill him?" You felt tears trying to come out. "Why did you kill Felix?"
He hesitated a little. "The apprentice, he bound us, I snapped."
You had a sudden realization. That was why you no longer felt the darkness. You sunk to the ground. Peter stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He wouldn't even know anyways, he was numb with darkness like was for years.
"I'm so sorry Peter," you whispered under your breath. Peter started walking over to you slowly. You got down on his knees and put his hand on your shoulder. His touch sent a shiver down your spine.
"I still remember outer times together," he said. "I just don't know why they're so happy and sad. I don't understand what we are." He sounded like a confused child trying to figure out what was going on. It broke your heart even more. It did make sense though. You had felt that way to.
"I don't know either Peter." You got up and brushed yourself off. "Let's go to Neverland," you said and opened a portal. He walked through first and you followed.
You teleported to the camp. You saw that it was for filled with even more boys and a few girls. They all stopped what they were doing and stared at you. You noticed that you were much older than most of them, making you a weird choice.
"This is (y/n)," Peter said to the group. "She is new, so treat her like you would treat me." Peter started walking towards his tent. You sat down at the nearest log.

Peter POV
I can't believe she's actually here. She fell for it. Now I can do what I should've done a long time ago. I went into my tent and grabbed a knife and a vial of dreamshade. I checked the outside of the rent and saw her sitting peacefully on a log. She was so beautiful. I pushed back the thought of her beauty and hid the knife and vial and went to her.
"Let's go somewhere else," I said, putting out my hand for her. She grabbed if hesitantly. I grabbed another bottle poured dust on ourselves. We started flying and I lead her to the waterfall. She was already starting to feel uneasy. I sat down at the edge of the pool and she did too.
"Peter, are you okay?"
"I'm just fine." I looked at her. She was so beautiful, I missed in in a weird way. I missed her body for one.
I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in, centimeters away from my face. I moved in closer, kissing her soft lips. She tried to moved away, but changed her mind. Instead she wrapped her arms around me. My memory flashed to the night when we got back from the vault. I felt like we were about to do that again. I moved away from that feeling. I had move along with my plan.
While she was distracted with kissing all over my face, I moved my hands down her body and go my belt and grabbed the knife and vile. I sneakily dipped the knife in the poison. She didn't even notice. I grabbed her hand and slit it. She snapped out of caressing me and screamed in pain.
"PETER!" She yelled. She quickly put her hand in the water. Fear filled her face when she saw the healed cut have slivers of blackness. I on the other hand stood up and watched her. "What the hell Peter?!"
"Did you actually think that I was that love sick puppy?" She stood up and tried to open a portal. She failed.
"Why isn't this working Peter?"
"I here by ungrant you permission to leave this island," I said in my devilish tone, the one I almost forgot about.
Your hand was throbbing with poison, she held it close to her chest. "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS AGAIN PETER!" She screamed. "YOU KILLED TOUR BEST FRIEND AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!" I didn't flinch, just smiled.
I leaned in close to her face, the tension was so tight. "I don't wish to kill you, it's just part of the game," I whispered, my lips hovering just above hers. I felt a sharp pain in my palm and looked down to see a thin black line appear. I looked back at her and saw the same reaction. "How did you do that?" I yelled. "You don't have magic!"
I didn't let her answer. I snapped my fingers and knocked her out. I caught her before she hit the rocky ground and flew her back to the camp. I gently put her into a cage and left her in there for the night.