Memories

Your POV
While you were walking to the mansion a hazy memory floated into you head. You and Peter were talking. He was saying that the apprentice couldn't be trusted. You said he was wrong. He blamed him for Felix, for you ending up dark. Then an image of the waterfall appeared, then a reversed version of the waterfall appeared.
You gasped a little. Peter looked over at you with concern. His hand tightened around yours. "Is everything okay?"
"Uh- Just a little memory, it's nothing, just me, uh, sleeping." He scoffed slightly and ignored your obvious lie. "So, have you been remembering anything else since I was gone?"
"Nope."

Peter POV
I lied like she did. I actually remember about ten months into the lost year. It isn't much but darkness and hate, it did get better in the end though. I keep it concealed easily though.
"Do you ever think of what would happen if we grew up?" She asked me out of no where. I looked down at her confused. "I mean if we just left everything behind, left Storybrooke to the real world and away from magic."
"I don't know really, maybe we would die or just be normal."
"Do you really think we'd die?"
"Well yeah, I'm over a century old at least because of magic and you died trying to saving me and was brought back from magic. Not to mention the time I used dreamshade on you."
Her face saddened and didn't respond. She knew what I was thinking about that whole situation. It would never work. Magic is makes us. We try to push it away, but it always comes back to bite us in the ass.
I tried to cheer her up by putting my arm around her shoulders. She got closer to me and we walked along the path in the woods to the mansion. It was cold out, with very little snow on the ground. We were dressed in big coats and walking in silence. Our breaths vaporizing in the cold air. It was peaceful and nice.

Your POV
You arrived at the mansion not soon after you and Peter had talked about growing up. The mansion was large and beautiful. You had this weird feeling when you approached it, like you belonged there.
The two of you walked up to the grand door. Peter put his back at his side, his face looking nervous.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Nothing, it's just, he's your guardian and I'm your boyfriend." You laughed a little and knocked on the door lightly. The door creeped open.
"He must not be here," you said looking inside.
"This really isn't his house anyway," Peter replied. He grabbed your hand. "Come on, let's look around."
You followed him as he lead you into the beautiful interior. He walked up some stairs to a door. He waved his hand over it, small green sparks flying from his fingertips.
"Here, go inside, it will make you feel at home." He stepped back letting go of you.
You stepped in front of the door. You turned the knob and opened the door. You taken aback at what you saw. It was a large room that looked like the waterfall from Neverland. You put your hands to your mouth in shock. Your eyes started to water. Everything was just like you remembered.
"Is this a portal?" You asked Peter, turning around to his smiling face.
"No, it's just magic. This whole house has so much magic in it that it allows anything a room. The apprentice taught me how to do that while you were gone." You ran up to him and hug him. "I even remodeled the cave, come on."
You let go of him and ran into the room and to the cave. Inside it was massive and looked like it was more of a bedroom for a king instead of a room for girl who was hiding. But one thing stayed to same, there was still the crystals on the ceiling that looked like the stars. The two stars that shined the brightest were the Neverland stars.
"Thank you Peter," you said to him. He stayed at the entrance of the cave, looking happy. "But isn't this a good act?"
"I used dark magic. The apprentice said that I can still use dark magic and be dark, but do good things."
"Isn't that hard though?"
"I'm learning to get through it. I still have strong urges and I know you do to." He walked over to you and grabbed your hands. "I actually do remember more, about ten months. I can give that much if you'd like."
You nodded slightly. He put two fingers to your forehead and memories came flooding back. All the pain, the joy, the darkness, and death. When he let go of your forehead, you sat down on the large bed. You clenched your stomach from nervousness. Your head hurt from to much information. Tears started falling from your eyes. Peter sat next to you.
"Can we keep it like how we left off in the last few months please," you cried to Peter. "I don't want to die again, I don't want you to die again, I just want us to be together." You turned to him and put your head into him. He wrapped his arms around you. "And, where is the mark now?" He let go and pushed you up right. He waved his hand over your chest, the black mark showing up.
"I was don't know how I know the spell, it came to me," he said nervously. He looked at his hand.
"I think I know who has the rest of our memories," you whispered. Your tears coming to a slow. "The apprentice, he's hiding the rest. Either for himself or because of what happened in the last two months."
"You said you want to live normally, well, whatever happened in those last two months could stop that." He was right. Those memories had to stay away because now you could live like a normal person with a bad past.