Broken

You don't know what was going through head when you were yelling at Peter. It was all of these built up thoughts and emotions you never knew had. It felt like it was the truth and yet, you hated yourself.
You had nowhere else to go besides Zelena's farm house. She greeted you with open arms and gave you a room. She didn't ask any questions, just space. You stayed in the room for the rest of the day. When night came, you didn't fall asleep, you simply wasn't tired.
You got out of the bed the next morning, still dressed in your old clothes, and saw Zelena preparing a breakfast buffet.
"Good morning darling," she sang out to you as she moved some sausage around. You didn't reply. "I was getting hungry and decided to make some breakfast for the both us." She removed the sausages from the pan and placed them on a platter next to all of the other breakfast foods.
"What happened to me," you half whispered.
"I'm guessing boy toy didn't tell you." She was now sitting down spreading butter over some pancakes. You shook your head and sat down. "You're a dark one."
"There's only one dark one and he's dead," you replied with doubt.
"Just eat up, I put something in your food that'll make your memories slowly come back."
You looked over the table and grabbed a chocolate chip muffin. You unwrapped it and took a bite. You saw a flash of you looking down at a map. Another flash came up of you in a dark room and Peter running towards you. Another showed darkness moving around you. The flashes stopped.
"Pretty amazing right," Zelena said with a full mouth. You stood up from the table and backed away.
"What the hell was all of that?"
"Your memories dummy." She stood from the table and walked over to you. "Now, I don't want to give them all to you at once, that is to torture." She flicked her wrist and the food was gone. You tried to summon a fire ball, instead something blocked it. You looked at your wrist and saw a cuff, Peter's cuff.
"You bitch," you whispered at her, spitting in her face a little. She cackled a little.
"You think I was that stupid to just let you walk around here with out control. You saw what you were like with Peter. A ticking time bomb. I need to recover your memories so I can find out what your anchor is."
"My what?"
"You know, like how Rumpelstilskin has his dagger. I need to find your equivalent that way I can use you." That last part really got you. The last person ever to use you was Peter.
"How are you going to use me?"
"Easy, you can teleport places right?" You nodded. "Well, that means to can travel between time."

Peter POV
I didn't sleep last night, like any other night. I know she didn't either.
I went to Granny's in the morning and asked for a Coke. It's the only drink that I can tolerate in this world.
When I got my drink a small group of people walked in. It was the Charmings. Emma came up to the counter.
"Four hot chocolates with cinnamon," she said to Granny. She looked over at me confused. "Have I met you before?" She asked.
"Uh, no. I didn't come over in the first curse." It was the most popular excuse for people.
"You look very familiar though."
"I've just got one of those faces," I faked. She didn't seem to buy it. Thankfully Granny came out of the back with the four hot chocolates. She took them and sat down. She was with Henry. He didn't seem to know anyone in the diner.
I finished my drink and went out on a walk around town. I had the map to help me so I wouldn't get completely lost. I decided to take a walk in the woods. It was freezing out, but it didn't really bother me. Just another side effect among the many others.
It was a good half hour walking when I happened to see a huge mansion near the sea. I walked to it ignoring the path. The house was like a mini castle, with more and more intricate designs as I got closer.
I got to the front door, I raised my hand to almost knock on it and it opened by itself. I walked into the toasty warm house. I heard music from a room and followed the sound. It was a grand library.
"Hello there Peter," someone said. I looked around and saw the apprentice sweeping the wood floor.
"I didn't know you were going to be here, I responded, walking over to him.
"And I didn't expect you to find me. Where's (y/n)." He stopped sweeping and set his broom against the wall.
"She's, uh, well I'm not quite sure," I said. "She teleported to a woman's farmhouse." He nodded knowing what I was saying.

Your POV
After talking with Zelena, she left you in the room. You laid in the bed. You felt broken. In a constant cycle of being used for your powers.
Peter had been your only light and he as one of the darkest people.
"It hurts doesn't it?" Someone familiar said. You looked around and saw Rumplestilskin sitting in a chair.
"H-how are you here?" You asked.
"Try to remember, you have some of your memories back," he responded. You thought back at the flashes of memories and saw them more clearly. You saw why he was there.
"Get the hell away from me," you said. You put your head back into up your pillow.
You closed your eyes and thought back to your and Peter in Neverland. He was dark, but took notice of you. There was different lost boys than from the ones you remembered. You were in a cage once again and you saw a grave.
You opened back up your eyes and realized that it was a memory.