Paris

Here's the second chapie. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Liana's POV

We reached Paris late at night. It was cold here and snowy a bit.

"Harry can I please go shower first?" I asked him. He flashed me his dimples before nodding.

I carried my suitcase outside the changing room attached to the bathroom.

I took a shower in hot water and my hair was dripping wet. I rapped a towel around me and went out to the changing room. After shuffling through a lot of clothes I found out a packet rapped beautiful. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to open it then and there.

I opened it to find a black and pink coloured lingerie. It was transparent and very revealing and it ended mid thigh. It had a over cover. And El had kept that in my bag. I mentally facepalmed myself. Suddenly a dirty thought crossed my mind. I grinned thinking about it. Harry would be probably very shocked to see me take the first move.

Harry's POV

I simply lay partially on the bed, with my elbows taking my weight and thought about how my life had changed in these 3 days. Yes, we're a three days old married couple now. I smiled thinking about the lads teasing us. She flushed red every time they said anything.

I loved to call her wifey for some reason. I grinned thinking those suddenly the door of the changing room opened revealing a sexy girl with a transparent lingerie that ended mid thigh. I looked at her from top to bottom and was shocked to find out that it was my very own wife.

My jaw dropped seeing her like that. I mean I had never seen her that way. Whatever she wore only made her look beautiful and cute but this girl looked hot and sexy af. I immediately got up from bed and looked at her coming closer to me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. Damn she looked even more sexy with her dripping wet hair.

I stood at the edge of the bed staring my socket's out at her. She came closer to me and when she was inches away, she pushed me towards the bed. I fell on my back still shocked. I wonder what she was trying to do.

What had got into my innocent wife? I gulped a lump from my throat and spoke "Baby, what are you planning to do?"

KIDS PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!!! PLEASE SKIP THE PART IN BETWEEN STARS *. YOU CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE THE STARS END.

*But without answering she climbed on top of me and crashed her lips on mine. The kiss heated up and soon I scooped her and she lay below me. I planted soft kisses first on her temple, her nose, her lips, her chin, her jawline, her neck and soon enough I left her moaning.

I continued planting kisses all over her and she kept moaning my name "Harry".

I didn't want to go a long way but while kissing my hands landed on the straps of her lingerie. I pulled over the cover from her and threw it.

Gradually I slid the straps of her dress to the side kissing her shoulders.

Seconds later she started unbuttoning my shirt and I was left bare chested.

I couldn't stop myself any further and pulled away the only dress covering her with her help, leaving her only in her bras.

She reached my fingers to the clips of her bra and allowed me to strip it off too. I did as she told.

I bit her lip and she moaned. Getting in full mood I threw away my trousers and boxers.

She let out a painful scream when I moved inside her. I felt bad for her. "Babe we can stop this, if u want I don't want to hurt you" I said concerned.