Welcoming her.

Another update Yaaay!!!! Lol read now.

Harry's POV

Darcy is just so beautiful, her button nose just like Lia, her pink lips, chubby cheeks, I just couldn't stop staring at my little baby.

Everyone came inside crowding around me holding her. "Awwww she's so cute!!!" El said holding her tiny finger.

"Shhh... Lia's sleeping" I said. Lia had fallen asleep because she was very tired. "oops sorry" she said biting her tongue.

Darcy stared at us with her bright hazel eyes, that she got from me. "Look at her hair, she's got a mixture of Harry's and Lia's" Ishita whispered pointing at her hair.

"Can I hold her?" El gave me her puppy eyes. "Sure just be careful" I said handing her my daughter. "Okay daddy" she mocked holding her. I chuckled.

"Congrats mate. Your a father now" the lads chorused together. We had a group hug while the girls surrounded El who was holding Darcy, playing with her.

Minutes later Lia woke up and gave a faint smile to everyone. Seeing her awake all of them surrounded her and showered her with "You okay?", "Congrats", and "She's so cute".

She laughed at them and answered all the questions one at a time. "I'm fine", "Thanks" and "Ya she's really cute".

I smiled at her and sat beside her. Suddenly Darcy burst out crying. El got scared and handed her to Lia. "Oh my god, handle your baby Lia" she said. Lia giggled at her and said "Chill El she's hungry".

All of them suggested to leave her alone for sometime and left. I stood up to leave when Lia held my hand. I looked at her and she said "stay?" I nodded and sat back on the stool next to her bed and watched her as she fed Darcy.

"I'm so sorry Harry for yelling at you. I don't know I was really angry" I chuckled and said "it's okay cupcake. I know that you didn't mean it".

We sat there in silence admiring our baby sucking milk. I put my finger inside her little curled fist and she immediately tightened her grip around my finger. That was the most adorable sight. Now I knew why people longed to have babies. It was the best feeling ever.

Soon it was time to take her home after staying in the hospital for 3 days.

We packed Lia's things and I offered to hold Darcy as Lia was still weak. She couldn't walk without support.

I put Darcy in a baby carrier (image at the top). And we left for home. The lads and girls were busy decorating baby's room so they didn't come to the hospital.

The driver dropped us home and I rang the calling bell. "Hey! Welcome home baby!!!" the door burst open reveling the lads and girls. Lia looked at Darcy worriedly thinking that she would start crying, but to our surprise she was giggling with her thumb in her mouth.

I chuckled seeing her. She surely wasn't like the others, others would have started crying in little things but Darce she didn't even bother. She instead giggled.

I shook my head and went inside the house. "Wait we have a surprise for you" El said jumping infront of Lia. "Okay? And what's that?" she asked.

"You'll see" El replied grinning before dragging her upstairs to the baby's room. I followed them carrying Darcy.

A gasp escaped her mouth as they opened the room. It had a pink theme (pic of the room at the top too)

"Oh my freaking god! It's so beautiful!" Lia exclaimed. "Hah... We did it" Ishu said dusting her palms proudly. "But the things were bought by me" I said frowning.

Lia shook her head and took Darce from me. "Baby you like this?" she asked looking at Darcy. While she just gave her, her cute chubby smile.

We chatted for sometime and soon Darce started becoming grumpy. She was almost in a verge to cry. She was rubbing her eyes. "Umm... Guys I think we should let them rest for sometime. Darcy is hungry and sleepy I guess" I told.

They nodded and went to their respective rooms. "Harry can we make Darce sleep with us for a few days to make her accustomed to this place?" Lia asked. "Sure babe, we can" I smiled.

"I'll go and change" I said excusing myself into the bathroom.

After I was done I went outside to see the most adorable sight. Lia was sleeping with Darce on her chest. Her hand protectively rapped around Darce's head and bum.

I smiled seeing my girls and took the other side of the bed. I stared at them for about god knows how long?  Before drifting to sleep.

I woke up at 7am. Really early for me, lol. I looked to the side to find Darce playing with her fingers, and Lia was fast asleep.

"Hey, Angel. Wanna go out with daddy?" I whispered to her making her flash her cheeky grin to me. I kissed her cheeks and scooped out before tip toeing out of the room, to let Lia sleep peacefully.

I found out that everyone else was sleeping except me and my baby. Strange, I thought.

I walked through the cold streets of London. It seemed like I and Darcy where the only people alive at that time of the morning.

I suddenly heard some flashes. I turned to find some paparazzis. Damn I almost forgot about my famous life since Darce came.

I burried Darce inside my chest and walked towards the mansion.

As I entered the house I heard Lia shouting. Woah!  What's wrong with her?

I opened the door and Lia came rushing "Harry your so disgusting. Darcy is just 3 days old and you took her out in public. She's on the news all over. My baby must be scared" she said taking Darce from me.

I facepalmed and looked at Darcy. She was smiling wide sucking her thumb. I chuckled "Well i'm sorry I was just on a walk and the paparazzi came. And just look at her, does she seem like she's scared or something" I told her laughing.

"yeah, whatever" she rolled her eyes. And went to sit on the couch playing with Darce.

Lia had turned into a over protective mother of I say. But it was not her mistake. I smiled and went to sit with the lads. "woke up too early, today Huh?" they asked.

I just shrugged.

I know this is short a short and probably not so interesting chapter. I'm so sorry people. But please keep reading.