Chapter 13

Liana's POV

"11....10....9....8.........."

As he counted those seconds, my entire life came flooding in front of my eyes. Dave killing my mother and sister, abusing me, me going to the orphanage, working in the rehab, One Direction concert with Jaicy, bumping into Harry, falling in love with him, several adventures with him, him proposing, our wedding, honeymoon, Darcy's birth,............

I wiped off the tears from my eyes and caressed my palms over my belly where Darcy's baby sibling was growing. I never got a chance to even tell Harry about it.

"I love you baby" I whispered to it. I turned towards the end of the balcony and smiled at Harry who was watching me in horror. I mouthed a 'I love you so much' to him, in case this was the last time.

"4....3....2...."

"Nooooooooooo......... Liaaaaaaa" I heard Harry scream. "Liana don't. Liaa Nooo....." Aiden yelled.

I closed my eyes and stepped into the air. My body felt so light, suddenly. I was like my whole weight was cut off in the air.

I was flying in the air. For sometime I felt free. No one was holding me anymore.

But as soon as my body hit the everything blacked out.

I could see myself lying on the ground, blood flowing out of my head.

Harry rushed near my body and lifted me on his lap. He hugged me and cried. "Lia,  please don't leave me. Please. I need you" he begged. I wish I could tell him that I was right beside him, and always will be, even if I died.

After a while a white van with red siren came and carried my body away.

Harry's POV

1 Day later...

I watched as Lia's lifeless body was shifted from one bed to another. I sat there numb. I couldn't move. It was like someone had snatched my soul away.

I couldn't understand what to feel that very moment. I couldn't break down, I still had Darcy to take care of. But how much could I stop myself from breaking.

Suddenly someone came and tapped my shoulder. I looked up to find El. Her condition was similar to mine. Eyes red, eyes baggy.

"Harry, Darcy is at home with Louis. She's okay. She doesn't know that Lia-" El said but couldn't complete the sentence without breaking down into tears again.

Seeing her I couldn't stop my tears too and started crying.

"Mr. Harry Styles? I need to talk to you, for a minute" the doctor called out. I nodded and she came towards us.

"Harry, Liana was having a baby. I don't know if she got a chance to tell you or not, as she was a week pregnant" she told me.

My legs couldn't support me anymore and I fell on my knees crying. "No no no" I blabbered.

"I'm sorry" the doctor said and went away. "Harry calm down" El said trying to pacify me.

"Why is life so unfair on us all the time?" I said. El hugged me as we both cried together.

12 years later....

Darcy's POV

"Oh god" I muttered under my breath and shook my head as I watched Susan, Faith and Nancy play their princess party.

"Susan, Faith and Nancy please let Darcy play with you. She's dying to play that princess party since a long time" Andrew said.

"Hey! Never!" I said and threw a pillow at him.