Family reunion

Liana's POV

4 years later

"Darcy! Get back here!" I yelled while holding her milk. She has always been troublesome when it came to feeding her. She has grown up to be a very poor eater.

"No I want daddy" she said hiding under the table. "Baby daddy will be here today. Please come out" I told her.

Harry had to go out for a 2 month tour with the boys and since then Darcy has been behaving grumpy. Harry was always her favourite among us and the boys too were very close to her.

She came out with her glossy eyes and pouted lower lip, which told me that she was on the verge of tears. "I want daddy. I mwiss him" she sniffles.

"Aww... my princess. Daddy will be here before you even know it. I promise. Drink this and then we'll go to pick daddy from the airport, okay?" I told her.

She nodded her tiny head and drank the milk immediately. "When will we go to bring daddy?" she asked.

"Umm.... Maybe in an hour or so. Now you can just go play with Dan,  okay?" I told her.

Dan was El and Louis's  3 year old son. Yeah they were married, so were Ishu and Niall, Liam and Sophia. Zayn has been dating Jaicy. Yeah if you remember Jaicy my best friend?

I was shocked at first to find out that they were dating but then I realized they both were totally in love with each other. Cute if you ask me.

They too were soon to get married now. They're engaged and wedding is due the next month.

"Lia did you see where I kept my phone?" El asked frantically searching for it.

"Yeah I had seen it somewhere, Umm.... Yes! Here you go" I said handing her, her phone.

"Thanks Lia your a saviour. I almost thought I lost it" she sighed in relief. "Haha.... I know right?" I grinned.

"Oh shit, I have to feed Dan" she mumbled. I giggled "I'll do it. I anyways have nothing to do as of now. I have a shoot later this evening, now i'm free"

"You will?" she asked, her eyes wide. "Yes,  I don't see why not?" I told her.

"Okay then. You feed him" she said happily. I shook my head laughing and took some honey loops and warm milk in a bowl,  mixing them "Dan baby i'm coming for you!" I shouted so that he could hear me.

I went up to the children's play room to see Dan and Darcy playing with building blocks.

"Hey handsome!" I greeted Dan. He flashed me his cheeky grin and resumed playing.

I kissed Darce's forehead and then Dan's cheeks and fed him a spoonful of the cereal.  He munched it while his full attention on the blocks.

"Dan you can be my boyfrwiend, till uncle Lwouis comes back" Darce said. I giggled at her.

She considers Louis as her boyfriend, as it was always Louis to take care of her when me and Harry were out. None of the other lads could manage with her as good as Louis could.

"Oh no baby Dan can't be your boyfriend. He's younger to you" I told her. "Oh yeah then I have to wait till uwncle lwouis comes back" she pouted.

I laughed and checked the time. It was 11:45am. Half an hour more till the boys come back. I realized it time to get ready so that we don't miss them.

"Come on kiddies.  Time to get ready. We have to pick up the boys" I told them.

"Dan come on get up" El said coming in. I smile at her and picked up Darcy, taking her to her room.

I made her wear a yellow dress which ended above her knee and pulled up her loose ringlets into a high ponytail.

"here my princess is ready" I said clapping my hands. She twirled around looking at herself in the mirror.

"You wait here till mommy gets dressed up. Okay?" I asked her and she nodded in return.

I wore a yellow sun dress and braided my hair in a fishtail.

"Yaay... Mommy and me ywellow, ywellow" Darcy clapped when she saw me in yellow.

I smiled and picked her up, walking down stairs to find El smiling me.

"Mother and daughter same same Huh?" she said referring to my and Darce dress. "Mommy is looking pwrettier than me" she said kissing my cheek.

"Yes she surely is darling" El said ruffling her hair. "My baby looks like a princess" I told her.

"Yes, and you like a queen" Darce replied. I laughed at her. "We better get going otherwise we'll be late to get king" I joked and El winked at me laughing.

"Yeah Darce and your boyfriend too" El said.

We got into the car and Max our driver cum body guard drove us to the airport. While Robin and Jackson our other guards followed us in the other car.

There were a lot of crowd in the entrance. Everyone knew that the boys were returning home today so they had crowded the area.

"Noisy people again. Mommy I don't like them" Darce squirmed closer to my chest. "I know baby, I know" I said caressing her head. 

We got down from the car and I held Darcy close to me. Her head burried inside my chest. Max parked the car and Robin and Jackson guided us towards the airport.

We went inside and waited for the boy's arrival.

"Ma'am they're here" an officer informed us. I smiled and got up from the seat and headed towards the area where the plane had landed.

From a distance I saw Harry and the boys getting down the plane. Seeing him after a long time! I was so occupied with work and Darcy that I didn't even get to realize how much I missed him. I wanted to run to him and hug him tightly but chose to wait there patiently.

He neared us and I could make out that he was very tired. He had bags under his eyes,  but the wide smile still on his face.

"Dwaddddddddy!" Darcy left clinging onto me and ran to Harry. There were still a few fans who were stopped by the guards.

Darcy ran to Harry and he threw his arms open for her to get in. She reached him and he hugged her twirling her around. "Princess I missed you so much!" I could hear him say.

I could hear the fans aww at the daughter and father. I smiled at them and Harry came closer to me with Darce in his arms.

"How is my queen?" Harry asked standing near me. "Great!" I replied giving him a hug. He kissed my forehead and mumbled a 'missed you so much'. I mouthed a 'missed you so much too'.

"Ayee!!!  How's my girlfriend?" Louis said coming towards us.

"Uncle Louis!" Darce squealed and jumped into Louis's arms from Harry's.

Harry smiled pecking my lips "you look beautiful by the way" he said and I smiled.  We hugged the other boys and the whole time Harry held my hand not leaving me for a minute.

"You both are still the lovey dovey couple" El whispered to my ear which made me blush.

Harry laughed and kissed my cheeks.

After the reunion we decided to head to the mansion. We walked out of the airport. Harry carried Darce on one of his arms and his other one snaked around my waist.

"Harry!" "Harry how do you feel after meeting your wife and daughter after two months?" interviewers and paparazzi crowded the place. Flashes and questions everywhere.

He stopped to answer one question and replied "It feels great to be back home, to my girls. I missed them so much!" he said kissing Darcy's cheek.

Hey! Votes and comments!
By the way you can read the other story that I've started its called Only Friends?

Please read and vote for it as well.

Thanks :)