Chapter 12

Heya people! How's the new cover? And how are you finding the story? Comment down your views.

Aiden Seville's character is played by Darren Kagasoff (Picture of him attached) *cool your butts down, I know he's hot and sexy af *

Here's the update!!!! Enjoy....

Liana's POV

"They'll be here, any time now" Aiden told me. Aiden had informed Harry and others about us and they're on their way here.

I smiled and nodded at him. He placed his hand on my head and said caressing it "Everything will be alright, your brother is here now".

Him saying that much was enough for me to know that he'll really be there for me, even if he couldn't make everything alright. I knew I didn't have to fight alone anymore now.

I flinched at the sudden ringing of his phone. He picked up and motioned me saying that it was Harry's call.

"Hello" he said. "are you here?" he asked. I couldn't make out what Harry said.

"She's with me" Aiden replied. "yeah, okay. But make it quick" he said handing me his phone.

"Harry wants to talk to you" he whispered to me. I nodded and took the phone.

This was the first time in 4 days that I was talking to him. Tears slipped from my eyes, as I held the phone to my ears.

"Hey, babe" Harry cooed. My words were like stuck in my throat. I couldn't speak a word. I sniffled back my tears and managed to whisper "Harry".

"Babe I will get to you really soon. Just hold on. I'm on my way" he said and I couldn't help but cry even more hard.

Aiden sat beside me and rubbed my back. "Are you okay? Dave didn't harm you right?" Harry asked me.

"I'm okay Harry" I said. "Darcy's okay?" he asked. "Yeah she's fine. She's asleep" I told him.

"Hmm... Your strong baby, please don't break down. I love you so much" he said softly.

"I love you too Harry" I said and hung up. I handed the phone back to Aiden.

"Hey you little piece of shit! Where are you?" I suddenly heard Dad's voice say. My nerves immediately tensed up. I started breathing heavily and trembled. I knew what that man could do when he was angry.

""Aiden take Darcy away!  Please he'll kill my baby" I shrieked.

"Shh... Quiet, he shouldn't know that Darcy was with you. G-give her to me" Aiden told me and I handed Darcy to him.

Aiden left the room and I closed my eyes resting my head on the wall, pretending to be asleep.

After sometime someone slowly opened the door, I assumed it was Dad, as he left without saying anything. I guess he had come to check if I was still in here or escaped.

"If only I could" I thought and sighed.

I sat there gazing outside the window frame. To be exact there was no window. The building was under constructed. It had 7 floors in total. But none of them were fully built. It was kind of creepy out here at night. Moreover since the building was in the middle of the forest, it was more scary.

After what seemed like an hour Aiden came running and told me that the cops and Harry were here.

"Come on hurry" he said and pulled me up. "Wait where's Darcy?" I asked him. "As I had promised she's with Harry and totally safe" he told me and motioned me out of the window. I could see Harry, holding Darcy and some men standing there with them.