Cuteness overloaded

Update after a long time! I am so sorry folks, I had exams and stuff. Don't worry I'll update regularly now.

Liana's POV

It was night, and I was fast asleep, in Harry's arms. Some crying noises woke us up.

"Babe is Darce crying?" Harry asked groaning. "Don't know Harry, I'll go check on her.  You sleep" I said as I got down from bed, adjusting my night gown.

I tip toed to her room and crept open the door, careful not to wake anyone else up.

But as soon as I entered her room, I couldn't help but aww at the adorable sight near me.

Louis was probably woken by Darce's cries and so he had come up to her room to check on her. He was sitting on the stool next to Darce's cradle, with her rapped in his chest securely and he sleeping with his head slightly rested on hers.

I smiled at the two of them and had and urge to show Harry the sight. I tip toed ran to our room and shook Harry. "Harry" I whispered shaking him. "Ummm..... What is it babe?" he replied flippers over to the other side, pulling the covers over his head.

"Harry!" I whispered yelled. "What's wrong baby? It's 3 in the morning" he threw the covers away and looked at me with his sleepy eyes. "Look i'm very sorry, I'm waking you up at this time, but I promise you won't want to miss that. So come with me" I said.

He groaned and got down from bed lazily and I dragged him to her room.

"Shhhh...." I motioned him to keep quiet while I opened the door. I smiled seeing my baby in his uncle's arms again and looked at Harry.

"hah" he gasped lightly. "Aren't they the most cutest thing we've ever seen?" I whispered still looking at them.

"Yes they indeed are" he said pulling me by my waist and kissing my forehead. I smiled in contentment.

Harry pulled his phone out and clicked a picture of the two of them. "and this goes into twitter" he said tweeting 'my baby Darcy, with her uncle Lou'.

After adoring them for sometime, I told Harry to go to bed while I put Darcy back to bed and joined him.

"okay as you say, but he looks more comfortable like that" he said chuckling.

He left and I shook Louis. "Lou, you go to your room I'll take care of Darce".

"Hmmmm...?" he replied sleepily  making himself more comfortable pulling Darcy more into his chest.

"Oh my god Lou!  Will you stop squeezing the life out of my little  baby?" I said sarcastically.

"Umm... Yeah okay" he replied still half sleeping as he handed Darce to me and walking around aimlessly towards the door.

"Lou watch it" I whispered loudly seeing him walk towards the wall instead of the door. I mean which man walks with his eyes closed!  My warning was of no use because he already got hit by the wall, walking him up immediately.

I shook my head at him as he cursed "Fuck" rubbing his head. "Good night Lou bear" I told him before he left.

"night Li boo" he yelled back. God why did he have to shout at the middle of the night?

I put Darcy to bed making sure she wasn't awake and slipped inside Harry's arms again. He sensing my warmth, pulled me closer.

Next morning Harry was making breakfast with Sophia and we were chatting. Zayn and Niall took turns to be with Darce. They both literally fought as to who takes her first.