The surprise, addition?

I know author's notes can be pretty boring so I'll give them only when required.

Happy reading!!!

Harry's POV

"Harrrrrrrryyyyyyy how long are we gonna stay up in the room. We're on our honeymoon for god's sake" Lia growled.

"Babe how will you walk?" I asked. She sighed and looked down. "I'm dirty too, I want to take bath!" she said pouting.

"I can help you with that though" I winked. She smiled shyly and replied "Then help me".

"You sure" I asked raising an eyebrow. "What! Of course. We're married remember?" she said lifting her left hand to show me our wedding ring.

I smirked and scooped her up from the bed and proceeded to the bathroom. I sat her down on the isle and filled water in the large bathtub.

I put some scented body wash in it and pulled off my vest. I picked her up again and went inside the bathtub. She kept on giggling. Girls giggle so much, but Lia's giggle was the sweetest.

She still had my shirt on. We both sat there, her in between my legs for sometime.

"Harrrrrrrryyyyyyy" she called. "Hmmm?" I replied. "Are we taking a bath or sitting here?" she asked innocently.

I chuckled and slid my shirt off her. I shifted her hair to one side and kissed her neck, before taking the soap and rubbing it around her small frame.

She leaned her bare back to my bare front and sat there enjoying my touch.

I slowly rubbed my palms on her tummy and she giggled again. "Harry your tickling me!" she said trying to stop me.

"Hehe your ticklish" I said while kissing her cheek and pulled back my hand from her stomach.

We sat there, I trying to steal a kiss every now and then and she playing with our wedding ring on my finger.

After sometime we decided to clean up and stood under the shower. I rubbed the soap off her and myself and after we were done I rapped a towel around me and her and I picked her up and went to the bedroom.

I made her sit on the bed and pulled out a large sweater of mine from the closest and threw it to her.

"Harry I've got my own clothes too" she said.

"Yeah I know baby, but you look cuter when you wear these large clothes of mine" I said and gave her my puppy dog eyes so that she would agree to wear it.

"Okay" she said giving up and pulling over the sweater over her. It was too big on her but she looked adorable. It ended up on her thigh.

"You know you should wear my clothes more often, it makes me wanna keep cuddling to you" I said changing into pjs and a t shirt and jumping on bed with her.

It was really cold outside and we got under sheets and I pulled her close. What a wonderful way of spending your honeymoon! Cuddling in bed with your love, is the best feeling ever.

End of honeymoon....

Liana's POV

After spending the first day on bed, I felt better and was able to walk, so me and Harry went sightseeing. Paris was a lovely place.

It had been three days since we came back from Paris and currently I was making breakfast whilst everyone sleeping. Including Harry.

I stood there frying the pan cakes when I suddenly felt dizzy. "Woah Woah Woah! You okay love?" Zayn said holding my arm saving me from tripping.